Jump to content
Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Need Help Finding Ballpoint Pen Refill


Recommended Posts

I have a nice pen but am unsure which ballpoint refill to purchase that is compatible. It has a "4 prong" bottom but I'm sure the refill doesn't necessarily have to be. Sorry for the shoddy pictures :( Thanks for your assistance!





Edited by rgh001
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Ron Z


  • Mike 59


  • rgh001


Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is a DIN style refill. Parker, Pelikan, Montiverdi, and others make them. As common as dirt.

Visit Main Street Pens
A full service pen shop providing professional, thoughtful vintage pen repair...

Please use email, not a PM for repair and pen purchase inquiries.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, This is very popular and commonly found. Fitted in all Parker ballpoints for decades, and used by very many pen makers, it is known as a 'G2' refill, but that has nothing to do with the Pilot G2 pen, completely different design.

Might be worth reading this;


Most common would be the medium width in black or blue ink, a fine point is made too, and the gel ink version can be found in Staples etc.

Be sure to keep the spring that fits over the point end, you don't get a new one with a new refill !

Edited by Mike 59
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...