Pen Haul From Asa Pens

gopool

Thank you. I suppose you got these as custom pens, since they are not mentioned on his website?

I can see why you like the Eboya design, very elegant. And if the Supreme is as supreme in size as the Gama (of which I have one - a nice pen) it must be a relatively large one. So that Viraat must be huge! But I think the most intriguing one is the Long Cap. How do you write with it, does the cap post at all? And, will it be a regular offering on the shop website, once it's come out of beta testing? (can you tell I'm interested? I'd love to have one...)

Anyone, you have a really nice collection of Indian pens there, enjoy!

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gopool

• subbucal

• mhguda

• BRBA

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is a beautiful collection.

The Kiouka is my favorite model from Eboya.

You are right, Subbu did good in not copying it altogether. That makes a very nice pen.

I do like the Long Cap, also. It reminds me some of Manu Propria models, only the Long Cap goes further on the design.

Some very nice specimens you have captured in your net ;)

Enjoy!

WomenWagePeace

SUPORTER OF http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/631/uh2SgO.jpg

My avatar is a painting by the imense surrealist painter Remedios Varo

I came home yesterday to a new haul from ASA. These are pens I've wanted for a while and I'm happy they are finally in my collection. Pictures below.

ASA_4.jpg

ASA_5.jpg

ASA_6.jpg

ASA_7.jpg

Indian pen collection

ASA_3.jpg

Thank you Sir.. Hope you liked the pens.. Wish you happy writing

That is a beautiful collection.

The Kiouka is my favorite model from Eboya.

You are right, Subbu did good in not copying it altogether. That makes a very nice pen.

I do like the Long Cap, also. It reminds me some of Manu Propria models, only the Long Cap goes further on the design.

Some very nice specimens you have captured in your net ;)

Enjoy!

Thanks for the encouraging words Mam.

Thank you. I suppose you got these as custom pens, since they are not mentioned on his website?

I can see why you like the Eboya design, very elegant. And if the Supreme is as supreme in size as the Gama (of which I have one - a nice pen) it must be a relatively large one. So that Viraat must be huge! But I think the most intriguing one is the Long Cap. How do you write with it, does the cap post at all? And, will it be a regular offering on the shop website, once it's come out of beta testing? (can you tell I'm interested? I'd love to have one...)

Anyone, you have a really nice collection of Indian pens there, enjoy!

Thank you Mam... The long cap will be soon available.. Mostly with some design improvements, so that it stands apart like Nauka..

Will surely update you when it's launched in website..

• 2 months later...

Today seven Gama pens entered my collection. The pens were sourced from ASA pens, Fountain Pen India and eBay.

Left to right: Gama Panther, 2x Gama Supreme with round top, Gama Kuyil, Gama Forever, Gama Sneaky and Gama Airborne in black.

IMG_20170821_205738.jpg

I came home yesterday to a new haul from ASA. These are pens I've wanted for a while and I'm happy they are finally in my collection. Pictures below.

ASA_4.jpg

ASA_5.jpg

ASA_6.jpg

ASA_7.jpg

Indian pen collection

ASA_3.jpg

Nice collection and very impressive. The long cap one - is that an eye dropper or does it come with a cartridge converter? Same question on the first pen from the right. The long cap - is that available from ASA now with a converter cartridge? What is the turnaround time? And does it come in any other ebonite colours?

What's been your writing experience with these pens? Any ink leakages noted especially when any pen is an eye dropper? Sorry for asking so many questions, but am interested in some of here pens.

Nice collection and very impressive. The long cap one - is that an eye dropper or does it come with a cartridge converter? Same question on the first pen from the right. The long cap - is that available from ASA now with a converter cartridge? What is the turnaround time? And does it come in any other ebonite colours?

What's been your writing experience with these pens? Any ink leakages noted especially when any pen is an eye dropper? Sorry for asking so many questions, but am interested in some of here pens.

All my pens are friction-fit eyedroppers. You will have to ask ASA pens about cartridges; since these pens are custom made, you can get the pens exactly how you want them. I've had no issues with leaking.

All my pens are friction-fit eyedroppers. You will have to ask ASA pens about cartridges; since these pens are custom made, you can get the pens exactly how you want them. I've had no issues with leaking.

Thanks for your response. I shall contact ASA pens soon.

Asa pens are very nice looking. The quality is not the best but sill nice pens . I would like to change the nib to a gold jowo nib

Asa pens are very nice looking. The quality is not the best but sill nice pens . I would like to change the nib to a gold jowo nib

Nice collection! How would you compare the ebonite vs acrylic pens? Do you prefer one material over the other?

Thanks. I prefer ebonite a little more than acrylic pens. The feel of an ebonite pen is unmatched.