Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Paper Clips Shaped Like Fountain Pen Nibs!

PenChalet

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PAKMAN

• inkstainedruth

• Waski_the_Squirrel

• MrThoth

Hummm...

Gap between tines seems to be too wide...

:lol:

These are apparently also going to be available at the new pen shop in Pittsburgh, Birmingham Pens (the new B&M store that used to be fountainpens.com).

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Love them!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Very cool. I bought a package of squirrel shaped paper clips. These would be another interest of mine!

Proud resident of the least visited state in the nation!

Very cool! I think I'd like them better if the nib pointed downward, but I still intend to get some. ;)

MrThoth

Scribe, Master of Mystic Lore, Young Curmudgeon

Humm, I might have to have some of those. They are precious!

If your out-go is more than your income,

Then your up-keep.

May be your Down-falll!!!

And they're big and sturdy enough to actually be useful. I picked up a package of cat-shaped ones last year when I was at Wonder Pens in Toronto, and while those clips are really cute looking, they're sufficiently small and have a fine enough gauge of wire to be not much good for actually holding a lot of papers together (although I suspect that they'd make fine bookmarks... ;)).

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

WOW, for $.99 for two packs I might want to buy a bunch... Or is that 2 paper clips for $.99?

Just called them to check. yes, the clips are $7.99 for 21 and $.99 for 2.

Very nice customer service person!

They do look Very cute!!!

Edited by brgmarketing

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”