Jump to content
Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Recommended Posts


I know this is a very basic question for you all, but can someone please tell me what this part for a rollerpoint is called?


Thanks very much,




Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Usernameistaken


  • usk15


  • Mike 59


Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I would think the black part is called the 'section' (from 'grip section') and in other trades the gold coloured part would be called a 'nozzle', such as the end part of a hosepipe or similar.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...