My Collection Of We Pens (1992-2016) & Some Extra Shakespeare Things

BrandonA

before the photos, I apologize for the quality of the photos, taking them is not a strength of mine.

There are three sets of photos

Firstly some photos of the new Shakespeare pen, note book and ink bottle

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii618/brandon_amos/IMG_0059_zpsec1mcfoy.jpg

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii618/brandon_amos/IMG_0060_zpsofjycl4n.jpg

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii618/brandon_amos/IMG_0061_zps9efbf8ww.jpg

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii618/brandon_amos/IMG_0062_zpsgf7d6smp.jpg

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii618/brandon_amos/IMG_0064_zpsz8dxwhmb.jpg

Edited by BrandonA

My Collection: Montblanc Writers Edition: Hemingway, Christie, Wilde, Voltaire, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Poe, Proust, Schiller, Dickens, Fitzgerald (set), Verne, Kafka, Cervantes, Woolf, Faulkner, Shaw, Mann, Twain, Collodi, Swift, Balzac, Defoe, Tolstoy, Shakespeare, Saint-Exupery, Homer & Kipling. Montblanc Einstein (3,000) FP. Montblanc Heritage 1912 Resin FP. Montblanc Starwalker Resin: FP/BP/MP. Montblanc Traveller FP.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrandonA

• ThierryfromFrance

• EBV

• Janikkk

Secondly some photos of the the invitation to the Shakespeare launch party

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii618/brandon_amos/IMG_0054_zpswmxr3eco.jpg#

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii618/brandon_amos/IMG_0056_zpsernmwqxc.jpg

My Collection: Montblanc Writers Edition: Hemingway, Christie, Wilde, Voltaire, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Poe, Proust, Schiller, Dickens, Fitzgerald (set), Verne, Kafka, Cervantes, Woolf, Faulkner, Shaw, Mann, Twain, Collodi, Swift, Balzac, Defoe, Tolstoy, Shakespeare, Saint-Exupery, Homer & Kipling. Montblanc Einstein (3,000) FP. Montblanc Heritage 1912 Resin FP. Montblanc Starwalker Resin: FP/BP/MP. Montblanc Traveller FP.

Finally some photos of the all my Writers Edition pens (and a few extras)

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii618/brandon_amos/IMG_0058_zpsgab1fhwj.jpg

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii618/brandon_amos/IMG_0065_zpseaqtrakm.jpg

Thanks for posting the pictures. Spectacular collection. I admire the dedication to keeping up with the collection, it must make you smile every time you look at it.

Do you think you will ink up the Shakespeare?

Mine is currently on its way to have a BB nib fitted, and I shell definitely be writing with it, though it will be a stay at home pen rather than a carry around at work pen.

WOW... I would ask you to marry me... but it looks like you already have a "first love".... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awesome collection... enjoy it in good health!!! ;)

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

A visual delight, Brandon. Thank you so much!!

A pouch worthy of more praise than David Beckhams :) Great 'crew' you have there. Odd how they just kind of grow as time passes....

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......

Thank you very much for sharing your new acquisitions. I like the diversity of these editions and what they are inspired by and thus their aesthetics search.

Enjoy your new pen.

Thanks for posting the pictures. Spectacular collection. I admire the dedication to keeping up with the collection, it must make you smile every time you look at it.

Do you think you will ink up the Shakespeare?

Mine is currently on its way to have a BB nib fitted, and I shell definitely be writing with it, though it will be a stay at home pen rather than a carry around at work pen.

Hope you get your BB soon. I've never tried a bold or bigger nib but I suspect they are fun to write with.

The newest of the pens in the series that I've written with is the Collodi, I've not written with any of the new pens. I've also never inked the Hemingway and the Poe is a replacement (bought in April as my original was stolen) and I'm yet to ink that either. I therefore suspect that I will not be inking the Hemingway.

I tend to use the Einstein most of the time as I love the sheer weight of it.

Edited by BrandonA

Brandon

Great pictures! Where did you get the case? I am in need of this type of case; actually several

Laurel

The case cost less then £12 and I bought it a few weeks ago from ebay. It was called:

Luxury Black Fountain Pen/Roller Pen PU Leather Case Storage Holder for 48 Pens

The case is good that it holds a lot of pens. It isn't that strong though and if you look closely I've not uses the pen slot at the end of each line as I think the zip would rub against the pens and there would be not protection to them if the case hit something. Its really therefore suitable for 40 pens. Having said these points, I do like it and I imagine I will be using it for many years to come.

WOW... I would ask you to marry me... but it looks like you already have a "first love".... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awesome collection... enjoy it in good health!!! ;)

C.

:blush: :wub:

Thanks for posting.

In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro.

very nice! The notebook is also very nice! Congratulation!

It is a really stunning notebook. The problem its "too good to use". I don't write anything worthy of writing in it.

This version of the notebook as two unique features:

1) I don't know the technical name for the notebook feature but the bit that you use to mark your current page your are on is in yellow. Apparently you can get different coloured ones. This yellow is limited to Selfridges in the UK. I therefore assume that other stores will have different colours

2) I bought mine Monday last week. Yesterday I was told that the pad is being recalled as there is a typo somewhere either on it or the packaging. I'm not actually sure what the error is though (nor did the boutique) but I'm not going to take MB up on a replacement. If I were to guess is the a grammatical error as it states "nights" rather than "night's" but I don't know for sure

The wording on the outside of the book is a quote from Midsummer Night Dream and it says "Beauty is not seen in the eye but in the heart"

Edited by BrandonA

Firstly some photos of the new Shakespeare pen, note book and ink bottle

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii618/brandon_amos/IMG_0061_zps9efbf8ww.jpg

Shakespiare image looks like spanish painter Salvador Dali

Thanks for the photos. The Shakespere pen is really growing on me - the shape is appealing.

The notebook is also nice, am tempted :)

thank you for posting the photos of your WE's. A very nice collection for sure. I hope to add the Shakespeare to my collection this year. Hope its a great writer too.