Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Robert Oster - Khaki

Cyber6

I am sure you've seen several Robert Oster Signature Inks reviews... This one is more a drawing review. ;)

Khaki is a lovely color, and it washes beautifully... The line work was done with G nib (dip pen) and the paper is Bristol (Vellum finish).

The ink is not waterproof, but is saturated enough to provide great shading. Dries quickly and overall is very easy to work with.

The author of the drawing below is my artist-in-residence. :D :D

DISCLAIMER: The portrait is not representative of Robert Oster's good looks... We haven't met the man. :lol: :lol: ................ (yet!!) ;)

fpn_1467143944__ro_khaki.jpg

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cyber6

• visvamitra

• cellardoor04

• NickiStew

Love it! This is exactly the route that I am on. Fountain pen inks are just perfect for illustration.

Edited by NickiStew

To view the full article and images please visit my blog: **** WWW.NICKSTEWART.INK ****

Really, really cool drawing.Your artist-in-residence needs to play with more of your inks :)

Did I mention she is my ink-heir...... and she is not waiting until I go into the great beyond before going through her inheritance... :bawl: :bawl:

C.

Edited by Cyber6

**** BauerInks.ca ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Very nice! I'm so glad I bought this one. Thanks to your reviews I picked some winners :P

Never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel.

~ Mark Twain

----------------

Pen and Inkstagram!

Very nice! I'm so glad I bought this one. Thanks to your reviews I picked some winners :P

You are very welcome... I have more of her drawings.. haven't had time to post them yet... ;)

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

• 3 months later...

Great use of a very handsome ink. I just got a bottle, and I really like this color!

fpn_1478037158__ro-khakhi.jpg

I am sure you've seen several Robert Oster Signature Inks reviews... This one is more a drawing review. ;)

Khaki is a lovely color, and it washes beautifully... The line work was done with G nib (dip pen) and the paper is Bristol (Vellum finish).

The ink is not waterproof, but is saturated enough to provide great shading. Dries quickly and overall is very easy to work with.

The author of the drawing below is my artist-in-residence. :D :D

DISCLAIMER: The portrait is not representative of Robert Oster's good looks... We haven't met the man. :lol: :lol: ................ (yet!!) ;)

fpn_1467143944__ro_khaki.jpg

awesome...

awesome...

awesome....

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter