What Twsbi You Are Using Today?

prashant.tikekar

Vac Mini Extra Fine with Noodler's Texas Blue Bonnet. Great Pen!

Edited by deacondavid

Current Daily Carry: Pilot Custom 743 with 14k Posting nib (Sailor Kiwa-Guro), Sailor 1911L Realo Champagne with 21k Extra Fine nib (Sailor Tokiwa-Matsu). Platinum Century 3776 Bourgogne (Diamine Syrah), Nakaya Portable Writer Midori with 14k Extra Extra Fine nib (Lamy Peridot), Pilot Vanishing Point Stealth Black with Extra Fine nib unit (Pilot Blue Black), a dozen Nockco DotDash index cards of various sizes and a Traveler's Notebook.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prashant.tikekar

• Misfit

• Tasmith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A 580 AL in lava, with a nib customized to a broad Butter Line Stub by Pendleton Brown. It's pretty rad. :)

"Oh deer."

A Vac Mini with B nib, filled with Waterman South Seas Blue... and a black Eco with modded nib (M converted to fine-ish cursive italic), filled with Diamine Purple Pazzazz.

Mini-Classic with Fine nib filled with PR dc supershow blue and

Eco with 1.1mm filled with Diamine woodland green

Both are black pens.

Please visit my store A&D Penworx.

Brands we carry: Benu Pen, Conklin, Kaweco, Monteverde, TWSBI - Diamine, J Herbin, KWZ- Clairefontaine, Field Notes, Rhodia, Whitelines

Diamond 580AL with a fine nib filled with Iroshizuku Kon-peki

Black Eco 1.1mm stub filled with Diamine Kelly Green, until my bottle of Noodler's Habanero comes in the mail tomorrow, anyway. It's going to be my Halloween pen for the next couple of months. :lticaptd:

I just cleaned out most of my other pens this weekend. Since getting my TWSBIs last month I don't like writing with my other pens nearly as much.

I'm using my burgundy Classic with medium nib. I'd been using it somewhat rarely since the cap cracked shortly after I cracked it a couple of years ago. However, Mr. Wang sent me a new cap for the cost of shipping from Taiwan, and since it arrived today, it's like having a new pen. I like and trust my Classic again!

The Classic is dedicated to Noodler's Antietam, but I may start putting other inks in it if I find myself using it more.

Edited by JordanN

I jump back and forth among my three Minis (each a different model) with EF, F & M nibs, all aftermarket from FP Nibs, plus my Vac Mini with stock F nib-all using a variety of Waterman inks.

White Eco with M nib that I bought on a whim at the Wonderpens sale - inked with Noodler's Bad Black Moc, it really is quite good. I am enjoying writing with this pen more than I have ever with my 540 or 580!

• 3 weeks later...

580 with Noodler's Black. It's running low on ink. When it's dry, I'm going to try Old Manhattan Blackest Black in it.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Hamlet, 1.5.167-168

• 2 weeks later...

Today I used my Diamond 580AL filled with Iroshizuku Fuyu-syogun. I adore writing with this pen. And the more I use this ink, the more I love it. And I like how that bluish gray looks in my silver and clear pen. I'm using a sample right now, but I foresee buying a bottle in the future...

TWSBI Diamond Mini, EF nib with Noodler's Bad Blue Heron to do my week's writing :)

My TWSBI Diamond Mini Classic F nib arrived this week. Filled it with Robt. Oster's Bondi Blue. Can't write enough with it. Lovin' it.

Visiting Taiwan this week, so I thought what better time than now to get my first TWSBI. I thought I'd be able to find a TWSBI anywhere but that is not the case. Visited few bookstores and department stores and while fountain pens are quite popular here, did not see any TWSBIs. Did a quick google search and found Ty Lee penshop in Taipei that carry TWSBI. A wonderful penshop by the way. A must visit if you are ever in Taipei. Two floors of fountain pens, inks, and much more!

Anyway I got myself the all clear Eco 1.1 stub. For $35, it's brilliant. Well made, and writes nice.