Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Pittsburgh Club Meeting

I know it's a late announcement, but the Pittsburgh pen club will meet this Wednesday, June 15, at 7:00 PM at the Panera in Bakery Square. Bring ideas for a July location, and we'll see what we can decide.

Also think about timing and location for a weekend meeting that we can hold a little further east (Monroeville? Greensburg?) where we can invite the Central PA people as well.
See you all there!
Joshua Sasmor
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inkstainedruth

• JCSasmor

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

inkstainedruth

Have to miss this month. :( Have fun, guys. Hopefully next month you'll get to see my shiny new toys (some repairs, 1 new) from Triangle Pen Show.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

inkstainedruth

Ignore previous post. I just looked at the date. I can make this one after all (this is what I get when I'm stressed from packing -- got a phone call earlier that I thought was a telemarketer, only it turned out it was legit. THEN, 20 minutes later, I got the telemarketer.... :wallbash: Spoofing a local number (which was for someone the next town over. THEN I got a call about my husband's doctor's appointment, trying to reschedule, since they were apparently double-booked (when I said he was going to work in the morning, then go there, then be home by the early afternoon the person, um, laughed...). So, it's going to be one of those days -- at the beginning of one of those weeks.... :gaah:

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."