fpn_1464417954__img_20160526_191428-01.j

After 2 successful rounds or group buy for ASA Nauka here
This is the third round of limited production run for Trans Nauka.

Trans Nauka is the demonstrator version of Nauka and is in Bakul / Matte finish. After my numerous follow ups with Mr. Subramaniam to make demonstrator 3 in 1 filling mechanism version of Nauka and after lot of test and trials, we are happy to announce the launch of ASA Trans Nauka.

Please find few more images as below:

fpn_1464418087__img_20160526_190025-01.j

fpn_1464418152__img_20160526_190042-01.j

fpn_1464418205__img_20160526_191437-01.j

Kindly Note that there is only one variant which is Complete Translucent or Brushed Finish. And it is limited production run. The pen comes with option of clipless and with clip.

Nib Options are:
  • Ambitious 35 mm Nib - Fine Medium (F-M) (for eyedropper only)
  • JoWo #6 Nib in F, M, B, 1.1 Stub, and 1.5 Stub.
  • Scmidt #6 Nib F, M, and B

Group Buy Prices are as Follows:

ED Version : US $30 / INR 1200
JoWo Nib Version : US $55 / INR 2200
Schmidt Nib Version : US $45 / INR 1800

The above prices include shipping and Schmidt converter (only for CC mechanism)

Now for the good part, first 20 customers will get option to engrave name on the cap and are also eligible for the one give-away of Trans Nauka ED Model...
The person amongst first 20 who register will be selected via Random.org

Please find the link to google forms below to submit your choices:

http://goo.gl/forms/TJI9gwB60M4UGVf13

Please don't forget to full Google form for your choices.. And other comments or options.. Can be made in questions or comments section Edited by mehandiratta

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• subbucal

• Cryptos

• AD64

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So grateful that you are organizing these! Really it's such a joy to be able to have access to these remarkable Indian pens.

Yes please, I'd like one.

• Brushed finish

• Eyedropper

• with clip

• Ambitious 35mm nib in Fine Medium

Thank you,

AD

Ordered! Many thanks to Asa Pens and Vaibhav for making this possible.

I'm in. :)

Ha ha ha..

Thank you for approving this mod..

And please select your choice by filling Google forms..

vaibhav mehandiratta

So grateful that you are organizing these! Really it's such a joy to be able to have access to these remarkable Indian pens.

• Brushed finish

• Eyedropper

• with clip

• Ambitious 35mm nib in Fine Medium

Thank you,

AD

I see I missed the google form. I'm going there now to place my order.

Brushed finish

Eyedropper

with clip

Ambitious 35mm nib in Fine Medium

Thank you,

AD

Thank you please also fill Google forms..

vaibhav mehandiratta

Ordered! Many thanks to Asa Pens and Vaibhav for making this possible.

Pleasure is mine..

vaibhav mehandiratta

Thank you please also fill Google forms..

Thank you for the reminder. I did see that there was a form after I posted. I have filled out the form.

Best,

AD

I've ordered too! My first group buy, but I have an ASA Galactic that I love, so I am delighted to have the chance to get this one! Thank you!

I need one, please!!!! Just completed form, using my real name (pm me for that, if you need to), but PLEASE engrave "Irish" on the name cap, if I'm among the first 20 (and it looks like I am :) ). Thanks!!

Edited by IrishEyes

"In the end, only kindness matters."

I'm in! I love that I can get a JoWo nib on it - they have really aggressive feeds that seem less prone to blobbing on eyedroppers than the traditional hand-cut Indian feeds.

In the description you wrote that the pen is a 3-in-1 filler (eyedr + c/c), but on the form there's a choice between eyedropper and c/c: which is the difference between the two options?
I mean, the eyedropper version can still accomodate c/c ?

Thanks

Edited by Giobatta

I am confused by the filling mechanism and nib options. I would like a Schmidt #6 nib, but I also would like to use this pen as an eyedropper. If I choose c/c mechanism on the order form, can I still remove the converter and use the pen as an eyedropper?

I've filled out the form. Can't wait to receive this pen! Thanks for organising.