Glare T7 (Fine Nib) Fountain Pen Review + Writing Sample

t2mr

First of all, i would like to thank SnehSab for posting all my other "pen reviews" on my behalf. I have been very occupied with my work, and i am glad he did that for me. I really appreciate it :)

And now, i would like to share with you the new review that i have just posted. Its of an amazing "Indian fountain pen" named the Glare T7. Here's the video review:

Now, this pen is indeed the costliest Lamy Safari's lookalikes, but still for that price, it amazing value for money.

Everything about this pen is amazing - its extremely solid build, premium transparent resin body, great looks, the way it sits in the hands and finally - the way it writes. Its an extremely good "Fine Nib" that lays down a SUPER SMOOTH, WET and DARK line.

So, i think for $15, it's a great pen and I highly recommend it.

P.S. The link of the pen is in the description box. Also, please do like the video if you find it useful :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• t2mr

• snehsab

• Doctorsagarsv

• Leeuwenhoek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And what will I post here now? :P and the pleasure is all mine my friend.

And what a lovely review you have shot. I have been using this pen for a week now and I completely agree with the performance part. Given that it's a fine nib it's still so juicy. And so smooth.

Out of all the pens that I have purchased, this one has surprised me the most. And keep posting more reviews my friends. Your reviews are always welcome :)

Welcome to fountain pen network. There seems to be a really active Indian fountain pen community at the moment. Very nice review, thanks for sharing. I have a glare ebonite eyedropper pen on the way to me, and if it has the same nib as your pen I will be very pleased.

I am glad that you liked it, SnehSab :) And you can now post good comments :P

And thank you so much for a warm reception @Leeuwenhoek. And it's good to know that you've liked the review :)

And is it the mini ebonite eyedropper that you are talking about? I have heard great things about it. And the nib doesn't look like the one that you get with the Glare T7, but i am sure it would be great. I would be waiting for your review, though :)

Nice review.. where can we buy this pen

"Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.”
- Osho

And thank you so much for a warm reception @Leeuwenhoek. And it's good to know that you've liked the review :)

And is it the mini ebonite eyedropper that you are talking about? I have heard great things about it. And the nib doesn't look like the one that you get with the Glare T7, but i am sure it would be great. I would be waiting for your review, though :)

Yes it's mini capsule eyedropper. I'm still hoping it's the same nib as yours as the pictures from the seller are quite blurry- I can only tell it's a white colored nib! I've got used to using jumbo pens so I don't know how I'll find the size but I really liked the khaki coloured ebonite. When I've used for a while I'll post a review as I've not seen it mentioned on the forum before. Look forward to more reviews of yours.

@Leeuwenhoek It looks different (has a clean look) from the one we get with the T7, but would be a great one for sure. After all, its a very expensive pen (I am surprised I haven't received its review unit :P). Also, as all the Glare Nibs are made in Germany, the quality should be pretty good.

And holding this pen should feel like holding a relatively heavy and a way more premium version of the (Pilot) Petit.

I can't wait to know what you think of it and, yes, I'll definitely be posting some more reviews soon.

@jay.is.here Thank you for liking the video. And you can purchase this pen from Store108.in

Edited by t2mr

Glare Ebonite Eyedropper is a very costly pen... the only reason, i didn't order it. But i would love to know how it performs and is it worth the money?

And Rish.. its so good to see so many people loving your review. I am proud of you my friend :)

What a thorough and well-done review. Thanks for bringing this pen to my attention, and I must compliment you on your excellent handwriting. I really like the style and flourish of it.

@snehsab - Thanks man :)

@DallasCJ - I am glad you liked the review :) And yes, its a fantastic pen. This pen has impressed me in every department, especially the way it writes. It has the most amazing ink flow...

And you are being too kind about my handwriting :) When i was a kid, I used to have a beautiful handwriting. But, I wanted every single alphabet to come out perfectly. So, instead of enjoying the process, i used to take unnecessary pressure. But now, I write to enjoy... And its encouraging to see you finding it good enough. Thank you :)

Edited by t2mr

...So, i think for $15, it's a great pen and I highly recommend it....

Available for the equivalent of USD 8.5 or thereabouts on eBay. Just picked up one.

Yea, i did check that. He has reduced the price..

Here is the link: http://www.ebay.in/itm/Glare-Custom-T-7-translucent-body-fountain-pen-Blue-/161968325973?hash=item25b6108555:g:G1UAAOSw--1WszAa

@eskay - For $8, it is literally a steal.. Plus, you can easily use a coupon to get some more discount. Wonderful.

I must update the link in the description box of my video.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the price of this pen has reduced to 600 rupees or 10 dollars. I feel cheated :P but the pen is something else man. Its ink flow is out of the world.. Get it for 10 dollars.

First of all, i would like to thank SnehSab for posting all my other "pen reviews" on my behalf. I have been very occupied with my work, and i am glad he did that for me. I really appreciate it :)

And now, i would like to share with you the new review that i have just posted. Its of an amazing "Indian fountain pen" named the Glare T7. Here's the video review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gNUXm9wCpg

Now, this pen is indeed the costliest Lamy Safari's lookalikes, but still for that price, it amazing value for money.

Everything about this pen is amazing - its extremely solid build, premium transparent resin body, great looks, the way it sits in the hands and finally - the way it writes. Its an extremely good "Fine Nib" that lays down a SUPER SMOOTH, WET and DARK line.

So, i think for $15, it's a great pen and I highly recommend it.

P.S. The link of the pen is in the description box. Also, please do like the video if you find it useful :)

A very nice review.

I did end up buying a glare pen.

It's called glare freeway.

It looks way better than t7.

And the nib, I've never seen a nib smoother than this at this price range.

Heck, it writes better than any Lamy.

Glare Freeway? It looks very nice, i must say.

Can you share the picture of its nib with us? I have a feeling it uses the same nib as the regular nib of the Glare T7.

No, that's not the same nib, but looks very attractive nevertheless. Thank you for attaching these pics :)

I have tried 2 different Glare Pens, and both of them have extremely smooth nibs. I will be getting this pen next month (as i have already purchased a lot of pens this month :P). And looks like it has a medium tip?

Edited by snehsab