Inkreview Of Daytone Emerald Green Ink

zaded

post-128994-0-75930500-1461902761_thumb.jpgpost-128994-0-01951500-1461902791_thumb.jpgpost-128994-0-04048500-1461902821_thumb.jpg

The bottle is very cheap plastic and funny looking. But i think for the capacity of 500 ml its expected.

They do have 60 ml bottles too.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drmukherjee

• mhguda

• zaded

• amarjit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, what a large bottle. It looks similar to a vintage strip ink. I wonder if you could take a sample and try adding some blue or black ink? Maybe even add both?

We Are Our Ancestors’ Wildest Dreams

Nice review .. Which pen are you using ???

I made few ink samples on papers available in india. Here http://imgur.com/a/nYTnQ , will arranging them with proper reviews on my blog (casually made) https://amindwideopen.wordpress.com/

Daytone bottles are ridiculously made, fit only for eyedropper pens. I had to empty the ink in a wine glass for filling up convertor pens.

I'd love some. And I think you may find many takers if you make it available in 50 or 60ml batches. I actually have a 60ml bottle of this. Thanks for reminding me, I'm going to dig it out and fill a pen. Soon.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Wow, what a large bottle. It looks similar to a vintage strip ink. I wonder if you could take a sample and try adding some blue or black ink? Maybe even add both?

I will let you know when i get them.

Nice review .. Which pen are you using ???

I made few ink samples on papers available in india. Here http://imgur.com/a/nYTnQ , will arranging them with proper reviews on my blog (casually made) https://amindwideopen.wordpress.com/

Daytone bottles are ridiculously made, fit only for eyedropper pens. I had to empty the ink in a wine glass for filling up convertor pens.

I used a gama popular or forever. I bought them together so I always forget which one is which. They have the same nibs. And its their proprietary nib, i suppose, not the jowo nibs.

I'd love some. And I think you may find many takers if you make it available in 50 or 60ml batches. I actually have a 60ml bottle of this. Than
I'd love some. And I think you may find many takers if you make it available in 50 or 60ml batches. I actually have a 60ml bottle of this. Thanks for reminding me, I'm going to dig it out and fill a pen. Soon.

It is available in 60 ml bottles, with 15 such bottles for INR 400 ( 1 USD = 64 INR roughly). You can buy 15 bottles of one colour or an assortment of 15 different colour bottles. I think that would be cool though i havent personally tried it.

Where can one buy this online?

Thanks. 15 bottles of 60ml is a bit much of one color for me... I don't have 15 friends using them either - not locally!

Too bad...

Thanks. 15 bottles of 60ml is a bit much of one color for me... I don't have 15 friends using them either - not locally!

Too bad...

You can buy 15 assorted colors too. And may be if you inquire, they may make suitable arrangement for you.

I sent them an email to ask about possibilities. Let's see what develops.

I sent them an email to ask about possibilities. Let's see what develops.

Any response? I have also messaged on their Amazon page, but no response...

I got an email where they explained how to order the assorted colors and let them know which colors I wanted; they also explained that they can only ship the 15 (that's how their box is configured) and also that they are not set up yet for international shipping, but they would let me know when they had arranged for that. There were several emails back and forth. I got the impression something may indeed develop.

I am living in Mumbai. Kindly let me know from where to buy daytone inks in India

"Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.”
- Osho

Thanks

"Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.”
- Osho