White Colored Imperial?

kayne

I saw a review in korean community and saw a really beautiful imperial. White colored cap, barrel. Inlaid nib. Is there anyone who has information about it?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kayne

• RedRinger

• EBUCKTHORN

• Ernst Bitterman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What springs to mind is a late Triumph Imperial 2445-- did it have a brushed metal finish on the cap?

There's also the Triumph Imperial Ivory White C.T. 2334, all white, cap and barrel. The section is black though.

fpn_1434850097__cocursive.jpg

I remember it's not a brushed metal finished and the grib part was black so i think it could be the 2334. Thanks guys.

I just purchased a NOS set of white rollerball plus fountain but haven't opened the package yet. If there is anything surprising I'll report.

I just purchased a NOS set of white rollerball plus fountain but haven't opened the package yet. If there is anything surprising I'll report.

Oh thanks. By the way, where did you buy them?? I'm looking for them, but i think there's none in ebay. do you know any place i can buy them by online??

kayne

Oh thanks. By the way, where did you buy them?? I'm looking for them, but i think there's none in ebay. do you know any place i can buy them by online??

I bought them from a pen dealer. This is the only set I've seen and it was the only one he offered. It is all plastic similar to the 330 but with slightly squared barrel end. I wish I knew of others. I'd be glad to share whereabouts and then possibly purchase another set myself!

• 2 years later...

Hey! Couple years late to the party but I managed to snag a set of these, Triumph Imperial Ivory White with chrome trim, 2334, made in 1998. I haven't filled the rollerball yet but the fountain pen has Pilot Iroshizuku Momiji in it, just in time for the season. I'm considering these the "doctor pens" (or nurse pens) Sheaffer never made...

fpn_1540776447__img_0715.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nice set. Until now I had never seen Sheaffers in white plastic. I have I think a TRZ in white but that I think is a lacquer over metal body.

Actually I bought the pen to harvest the slim squeeze converter for my slim Targa. But the pen turned out to be NOS/totally unused.

Edited by mitto

Khan M. Ilyas

Nice set. Until now I had never seen Sheaffers in white plastic. I have I think a TRZ in white but that I think is a lacquer over metal body.

Actually I bought the pen to harvest the slim squeeze converter for my slim Targa. But the pen turned out to be NOS/totally unused.

Thanks! Yeah, gotta love a buy for one reason but then ending up with a totally gorgeous pen. That TRZ is awesome.

It is funny - I don't know of any other Sheaffer white plastic models. Like I said, the "doctor pen" Sheaffer never made -- lots of other companies marketed pens in white to doctors and nurses (my favorite are the Esterbrooks) but not Sheaffer.

M

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought this pen at the Melbourne Pen Show: a white Touchdown Tip-Dip Cadet 23 (Australian) - made of white plastic, probably in the early-1960s.

post-126566-0-43650000-1543133643.jpg

post-126566-0-95286800-1543133659.jpg

That's awesome!!! I have never seen a TD or Snorkel in white.

I wonder if that might have been marketed to nurses or doctors...