Iguana Sell Reputation Inquiry

fountainpenlady

I want to order a pen from Iguana Sell. Has anyone ordered anything from them? How was the shipping?

Ea Alis Volat Propiis, per/Repletus Fontis Calamus!
She Flies by Her Own Wings, with filled Fountain Pen

Delta DolceVita, F-C Intrinsic 02, Pelikan M800 red/black striation, Bexley ATB Strawberry Swirl, Red Jinhao 159, Platinum 3776 Bourgogne. :wub:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountainpenlady

• bbs

• ArchiMark

• nex

I have ordered a number of pens, pencils, etc from them and they are very prompt and reliable. Shipping is only a few days to CONUS.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd rate them 9.9. And of course the usual denials of any relationship, other than a satisfied customer.

"History Teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives." Abba Eban

I have ordered from them also- I believe they are authorised dealers for the pens they carry.

Shipping was ordinary-moderately fast and without hassles- it was fully tracked.

Ordered a pen from them, probably about 2 years ago or so....

It was a positive experience.

FP Addict & Pretty Nice Guy

I have ordered a number of pens, pencils, etc from them and they are very prompt and reliable. Shipping is only a few days to CONUS.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd rate them 9.9. And of course the usual denials of any relationship, other than a satisfied customer.

Perfect. I am planning on purchasing the new Pelikan Souveran M805 vibrant blue. My excuse is that it is going to be for Mother's Day. We are in the same state so 9.9 is really a good reliable rating.

Delta DolceVita, F-C Intrinsic 02, Pelikan M800 red/black striation, Bexley ATB Strawberry Swirl, Red Jinhao 159, Platinum 3776 Bourgogne. :wub:

Thank you the Pelikan Souveran M805 Vibrant blue is calling to me. :lol:

Thank you, looks like they still have their reputation.

I have ordered several pens from them, the most recent a week ago. Really good experience every time, can't fault them.

I chose my user name years ago - I have no links to BBS pens (other than owning one!)

• 4 weeks later...

I visited their boutique in Madrid in November last year. A very pukka shop, and nice people to deal with. I bought a Nakaya and remain very pleased with the service and the pen.

I bought an Aurora Ipsilon de luxe tortoise from them earlier this year and had a first rate service. I exchanged emails with them before buying and found them very responsive. The price charged was very fair. So I would very much recommend them.

• 4 months later...

I gave them a try based on the positive feedback here and was not disappointed. They have an excellent service and offered to exchange the pen I ordered as the nib size I ordered was too fine for my taste. Very friendly communication and the new pen I received was a perfect fit for me.

I bought a Nakaya from them and had excellent service and communication throughout.

Happiness isn't getting what you want, it's wanting what you've got.

I really like Iguana Sell. They have always been easy to deal with and are often willing to negotiate with you on price. They are also very communicative and helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

I will add my opinion too - as a buyer of several pens from Iguanasell I have found them to be exemplary in service and communication. They are probably the best pen sellers in continental Europe, offer good prices and a reward points scheme for regular customers. I cannot praise them highly enough!

I bought a Pelikan M800 Burnt Orange from them last year and they were very prompt with replies to emails and quick to send the pen out too. I'll be buying more from the again in the future.

I too have bought several pens from them. They are most pleasant, well mannered, and get your order out quickly. A class act. No reservations at all in recommending them.

I bought a pen to be delivered to the UK. Shipping was speedy and the pen is great. Can't speak for how well they deal with issues, as I didn't have any! I would buy from them again.

• 1 month later...