Heritage Collection - Rouge Et Noir Special Edition

Sampanel

The14k nib on the lacquered version performs very well so as the heritage 1912. Hope you enjoy your coral too.

I just put in my order with The Fountain Pen Hospital and now the hard part begins. The wait is excruciating. This month is going to be crazy as I'm slated to get my Montblanc Heritage Rouge ett Noir in Coral and Hakase Fountain pen in African Ebony. Unfortunately, that will be all my gets for this year and possibly next year.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pravda

• Sampanel

• mjchuang9

• daenghafez

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just put in my order with The Fountain Pen Hospital and now the hard part begins. The wait is excruciating. This month is going to be crazy as I'm slated to get my Montblanc Heritage Rouge ett Noir in Coral and Hakase Fountain pen in African Ebony. Unfortunately, that will be all my gets for this year and possibly next year.

Two fantastic pens, for sure! Congratulations!

London Heathrow T5 has them in, here are some comparisons with the 146, Pelikan M800 Burnt Orange and my Mozart.

I liked them but want to see the LE before deciding...

Eventually, the coral fountain pen is available in Hong Kong! Here are some updated photos ;) ;)

800_1400-XL.jpg

800_1476-XL.jpg

800_1432-XL.jpg

800_1426-XL.jpg

800_1430-XL.jpg

800_1487-XL.jpg

800_1445-XL.jpg

800_1453-XL.jpg

800_1436-XL.jpg

800_1421-XL.jpg

800_1465-XL.jpg

800_1437-XL.jpg

800_1409-XL.jpg

800_1469-XL.jpg

800_1404-XL.jpg

Really beautiful photos -- thank you Sampanel. I have a coral ballpoint waiting for me at the MB to go with my coral fountain pen.

Thanks Sampanel!

The penetuis are still for sell in HK Boutique?

I thought that was an item issued in 2006 to celebrate 100 years.

My preferred supplier (no affiliation just a very happy customer):

Appelboom

The nib seems to be the same as the Heritage 1912? I know it doesn't have the serpent design.

Lamy 2000 FP, PP, BP, MFP & RB. Mont Blanc Meisterstück 161 Le Grand Platinum BP & Heritage 1912 FP.

Dropped by the Dallas boutique today. They are completely sold out of all the coral models. My wife loved the coral BP I got her for her birthday. She has been showing it off to everyone.

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

Two fantastic pens, for sure! Congratulations!

Thank you :)! Still waiting for them to ship the Roug et Noir. My Hakase made the long journey over from Japan and is now keeping the customs office here in Honolulu company :). Hopefully, the Hakase will get released for shipment soon...

Really beautiful photos -- thank you Sampanel. I have a coral ballpoint waiting for me at the MB to go with my coral fountain pen.

Thanks Toll !

Thanks Sampanel!

The penetuis are still for sell in HK Boutique?

I thought that was an item issued in 2006 to celebrate 100 years.

They are not selling it but a gift for my purchase of the Coral version :P :P

The nib seems to be the same as the Heritage 1912? I know it doesn't have the serpent design.

Yes, they are the same indeed !!

Thanks for the clarification!

Lamy 2000 FP, PP, BP, MFP & RB. Mont Blanc Meisterstück 161 Le Grand Platinum BP & Heritage 1912 FP.

I saw one in person last week (NY Boutique): such a small pen, even for my small hands. Quite feminine in my opinion. The Guggenheim is on the contrary really impressive!

They are not selling it but a gift for my purchase of the Coral version :P :P

Nice gifts. Even two of them. And probably sold out now?!

Luckily I have one too. And I am awaiting for my Coral to be delivered.

The Coral one has a lot more extra details in comparison with the black one I see in your pics.

My preferred supplier (no affiliation just a very happy customer):

Appelboom

I got the last coral one from the boutique I visited, with F nib.

I was strong enough to resist the monkey on my back, it kept singing the siren song "get the black one as well, they will make a pretty pair".

Fortunately they only had one black in stock and it too had a Fine nib. I'm not sure I could have held out if there would have been other nib options available...

I was strong enough to resist the monkey on my back, it kept singing the siren song "get the black one as well, they will make a pretty pair".

Fortunately they only had one black in stock and it too had a Fine nib. I'm not sure I could have held out if there would have been other nib options available...

I too had seen that monkey around :/ kept telling me to go for the black serpent as well. He made me get an Agatha in vermeil!

That monkey is quite the traveller, it has been whispering in my ear also. I don't have the anniversary pouch so I am holding firm for now...

Took a few quick snapshots of my Heritage pens. After using the ReN Coral for a few days, I have to say that I am quite pleased with it. The weight make it comfortable in the hand and all I have to do is guide it. They are the same length, but the Coral's diameter is 10.2 vs the 1912's 12.6mm

I love the vintage look and feel of the Coral!! I filled it with Noodler's Black Swan in Australian Roses. I'll switch it up on the next fill, but for now, that seems to be the ink of choice. I would like to have the Collodi if I can come across it.

If I get around to it, I'll set up my photo suite and snap some product type pics, but it's a lot of gear to take out and setup, then break back down. hahaha. I'm being lazy.

Thanks to everyone for sharing!

Nino

post-40723-0-37024300-1461878886_thumb.jpg

post-40723-0-37515400-1461878900_thumb.jpg

post-40723-0-14607900-1461878910_thumb.jpg

Edited by ninobrn99

Took a few quick snapshots of my Heritage pens. After using the ReN Coral for a few days, I have to say that I am quite pleased with it. The weight make it comfortable in the hand and all I have to do is guide it. They are the same length, but the Coral's diameter is 10.2 vs the 1912's 12.6mm

I love the vintage look and feel of the Coral!! I filled it with Noodler's Black Swan in Australian Roses. I'll switch it up on the next fill, but for now, that seems to be the ink of choice. I would like to have the Collodi if I can come across it.

If I get around to it, I'll set up my photo suite and snap some product type pics, but it's a lot of gear to take out and setup, then break back down. hahaha. I'm being lazy.

Thanks to everyone for sharing!

Nino

Is it possible to take out the nib from ReN?