Pen Engineer

For five years, around 1980, I worked for a pen manufacturer, as designer and ingeneer. During this time I discovered that not everything that works, can be or needs to be explained. For an ingeneer, to accept magic and let it exist in his work is a huge step.

Thirty odd years later, fountain pens still fascinate me, their function in particular. Therefore, I started publishing my memoires on my web site titled Fountain Pen Magic. You can / will find there all sorts of interesting things relating to technology, function and manufacture, as much as I can remember.

The link to my site is https://fountainpendesign.wordpress.com/

Come and visit and let’s initiate communication amongst technically interested fountain pen lovers. At the moment, I write what I believe you are interested in. Writing can be a lonely task. Engagement with you will be a highlight.

Enjoy reading and discovering

Amadeus W. Penmacher

Ingeneer

PS: In case you wonder about my spelling of ingeneer…

https://ingenioust.wordpress.com/about-ingeneering/engineer-ingeneer-spelling-etymology/

with kindness...

Amadeus W.
Ingeneer2

visit Fountain Pen Design

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pen Engineer

• Tas

• mehandiratta

• Cyber6

Hello and welcome to FPN.

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail 

Hello and welcome. :W2FPN:

"You want to be a writer, don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen." ---Paul Simon

Hello and Welcome to FPN!! Glad to have you as a member!!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

and thanks to all for your welcome. The visitors on my site have sky-rocketed from 3-5 a day to 21 yesterday and 14 today, so far. This is fantastic... the response is encouraging and inspirational

Thank you

with kindness...

Amadeus W.
Ingeneer2

I enjoyed your blog. Thanks for posting it.

We Are Our Ancestors’ Wildest Dreams

Welcome !

I like the variety in fountain pens, through the years. I am fascinated by the development and innovation, just so the ink does not make a "blob" on my paper. Most enteresting ! B)

Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen:
Verweile doch, du bist so schön !

Welcome !

I like the variety in fountain pens, through the years. I am fascinated by the development and innovation, just so the ink does not make a "blob" on my paper. Most enteresting ! B)

your underline sounds like Goethe

with kindness...

Amadeus W.
Ingeneer2

Glad to have you here Pen Engineer, I've just recently moved from Brisbane down to Hobart Tasmania, would have been nice to catch up with you while I was living in Brisbane. Look forward to your further postings

yeeeehaaaa!

yesterday: 40 visitors with over 100 views.

Thanks guys, this is fantastic

Glad to have you here Pen Engineer, I've just recently moved from Brisbane down to Hobart Tasmania, would have been nice to catch up with you while I was living in Brisbane. Look forward to your further postings

... yes, I agree, I had my thoughts of moving away from Brisbane... but all the way down to Tassy? And isn't it very cold down there?

with kindness...

Amadeus W.
Ingeneer2

Loved it.

Bookmarked too. Thanks for all the time you invested. :)

yep, thanks for recognising it.

it's a labour of love :wub:

prodded by passion :angry:

it is the appreciation of people like you and a stirring desire, which guides me along :happyberet:

with kindness...

Amadeus W.
Ingeneer2