Please Welcome Our Newest Vic-, Uh, Volunteer Moderator ....

wimg

Dearest Members and Visitors of our little Fountain Pen Nut House on the digital prairie,

We are proud to announce our latest victim volunteer to take up moderating here on FPN, by a person with specific interest in all pens Montblanc, and are excited for him not only to moderate the Montblanc forum, but also to share his knowledge of Montblanc pens with us in his new capacity!

Thank you, James, for taking this up!

Please welcome the one and only jamesgibby!

Warmest regards, Wim

On behalf of the FPN Moderator & Admin Team

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shavely Manden

• Dr. Saleem Ali

• DustyR

• VictorTurcanu

Welcome James.

Good to have you with us in the nuthouse......

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Congrats to James......

Appreciate all the hard work and ongoing effort it takes to keep this great place humming along......

Thanks.

:thumbup:

FP Addict & Pretty Nice Guy

Welcome James!!!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Congrats and Welcome!

Fountain pen novice. I am aquiring pens at a frightening pace, I am afraid it might be an addiction... I see I am not alone here on FPN! Latest acquisitions - Platinum 3776 Kumpoo with Diamine Eau de Nil, Opus 88 Koloro inked with Diamine November Rain, Franklin-Christoph Model Pocket 66 prototype inked with Franklin-Christoph Honeycomb.

Thanks all :)

PoA: Copernicus; JP Morgan  WE: Hemingway; Proust; Dickens; Mann; Twain; Swift  149's: 1986 2 tone; 75th 1924 LE; 90th Anniversary; Platinum; Kingsman Edition; Calligraphy 

146 Solitaire: Hematite; Gold & Black; Silver Fibre Guilloche.

Misc: 234 1/2L; Boheme Medium size non-retractable BB nib; Starwalker FP & RB; Montblanc Newson (Matt)

Want to Buy MB 129, 139 , 138 136  & 149 Silver Rings or Special Nibs

• 3 weeks later...

I'm very new here but would also like to say welcome (to a fellow Doyle fan). My first good pen was a MB. That was 32 years ago and I've almost licked the PTSD... ;-)

Still, somehow, I use fountain pens.

Edited by DustyR

Glad to have you here!

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

All praise to anyone willing to put up with me. :bunny01: :thumbup:

Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen:
Verweile doch, du bist so schön !

• 2 months later...

James,

I'm quite late getting to the congrats, but congratulations.

Thank you for taking your time to help one of the biggest volunteer groups on the Internet.

If your out-go is more than your income,

Then your up-keep.

May be your Down-falll!!!

Hi there! I'm even later, but... still... congrats and all the best. Good to have you with us here!

Mike

Life is too short to drink bad wine (Goethe)

• 2 months later...

Hello James...

Thanks for volunteering... dont care about being late in sending my felicitations because I dont log into here often enough ... brain fog among other things.

So... Montblanc pens...lovleeeee,,, cant afford one like, SO, Ive got a Jinhao replica, the 159.... AAAuuuuugggghhhh I hear you shout but its a nice pen from the Asian community (Hope thats right) and look at the calligraphy they can do.

SO best wishes, dont stand any shenanigans.

Rubedo.