Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Vanishing Point Decimo! Coming To The Us!

PenBoutique

PenBoutique

Hello everyone,

After a long wait Pilot is now bring the Decimo to the US This is so exciting!!!

We will be taking pre orders to place your pre order by sending us an email or give us a call.

Support@penboutique.com

1800-263-2736 or 410-992-3272

The Vanishing Point Decimo brings a new level of contemporary artistry to the Vanishing Point family. Redesigned and refined with a slimmer and lighter weight barrel, this fountain pen features brushed metallic lacquer finishes in combination with the classic Vanishing Point elements. The new line features four stunning finishes available in Burgundy, Champagne, Purple and Light Blue. Immerse yourself in a svelte and luxurious writing experience.

Comes with an 18k nib and the point sizes available will be exfine ,fine and medium.

post-23001-0-04105800-1456843615.jpg

Pen Boutique
Pen Boutique on facebook!
Blog

Pen Boutique on Instagram!

Columbia, Maryland, USA (Opp. to The Mall in Columbia)

"FPN Rocks!!! It also gives you extra 5% at our store with coupon code: FPNROCKS" Exlcusive for FPN members only

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PenBoutique

• naimitsu

• Gloucesterman

• wascallyrabbit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

besides the colors what different from the regular vanishing points?

Per the OP "Redesigned and refined with a slimmer and lighter weight barrel, this fountain pen features brushed metallic lacquer finishes in combination with the classic Vanishing Point elements."

It's friendlier to those of us who like thinner, lighter pens.

Gloucesterman

$$$???

:-)

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

Its about time too. I lay claim to having one of the first ones, if not THE first one here in the US. When they were brand new, and I saw them pop up years ago, I wrote to an eBay seller in Japan and told him that if he listed one BIN, I'd buy it. He did, I did, and had it less than a week later.

spacer.png
Visit Main Street Pens
A full service pen shop providing professional, thoughtful vintage pen repair...

Please use email, not a PM for repair and pen purchase inquiries.

Gloucesterman

They are retailed at $175.00. But look for specials on our site once they are here.

Penboutique.com

Thank you. Now adding another budgeted item to my list!

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”