Bril Ink - Royal Blue - Give-Away Ii (Only International)

mehandiratta

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• kb8dnr

• padresoler

• mitto

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unfortunately the drawing has already taken place.

However the kind benefactor that brought us this PIF has said that he will have a drawing for a different ink later.

Maybe mehandiratta can help. I don't know if they offer international shipping, but here's a link to the Bril web site. There's a Rs. 500 ($7.50 U.S.) minimum order, with free shipping.

Edited by kb8dnr

Maybe mehandiratta can help. I don't know if they offer international shipping, but here's a link to the Bril web site. There's a Rs. 500 ($7.50 U.S.) minimum order, with free shipping.

No they don't do international shipping

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

I must say, this is one of the worst designed and implemented business Web sites I have seen in years :wallbash: . Nice prices, but I just spent so much time getting through it all that I probably lose more on the time than 'd save buying anything.

And I see someone in this thread saying they do not ship internationally. Well, I've just E-mailed them. I really think that they are not going to ship for free internationally. Will they ship internationally at all is the question.

I'm going to go look up reviews of the inks I'm looking at now.

On a sacred quest for the perfect blue ink mixture!

ink stained wretch filling inkwell

th

I must say, this is one of the worst designed and implemented business Web sites I have seen in years :wallbash: . Nice prices, but I just spent so much time getting through it all that I probably lose more on the time than 'd save buying anything.

And I see someone in this thread saying they do not ship internationally. Well, I've just E-mailed them. I really think that they are not going to ship for free internationally. Will they ship internationally at all is the question.

I'm going to go look up reviews of the inks I'm looking at now.

they don't do international shipping...

you can use freight forwarders to get it shipped internationally...

vaibhav mehandiratta

In a message Bril said, "Since couriers do not carry liquids (ink) from here we are unable to service international orders. If you wish to buy other stationery products pls mail us at media@brilindia.com and brilinfo@brilindia.com and we will send you a quote for the products and shipping cost to your destination."

I'm working with an Amazon seller to try to set something up for delivery outside of India. He will let me know once Bril ink is in stock. Stay tuned...

International so cannot get in on this sweet PIF!! Thanks anyways. Would have been great.

Edited by AllisonS

• 4 months later...

Hi,

This is just to say that, unfortunately, I never received the ink... I asume it has been a postal problem (although I didn't get an answer to the PM I sent, either).

Well, I'll get more luck next time.

Hi,

This is just to say that, unfortunately, I never received the ink... I asume it has been a postal problem (although I didn't get an answer to the PM I sent, either).

I will resend you again..

please pm me...

vaibhav mehandiratta

Love this color.

Edited by rramesh

"Sitting and writing for an hour consumes only 50 calories, but the satisfaction is PRICELESS."

Hi,

I never received the ink either, and I also assumed it was just lost in transit.

J. Burchett
"A pen transmits the voice of the soul" - Fennel Hudson
round-letter-exc.png

Ha ha ha...

this is the second time India Post had faulted... otherwise never...

they are impeccable...

vaibhav mehandiratta

Let me know who all have not rcvd.. I will send them...

Also will be doing a new giveaway soon...

vaibhav mehandiratta

I'm curious, have been trying to buy Krishna inks and the seller has not found a carrier willing to ship inks to me (and only one willing to ship to the USA). How is it that you are able to send inks to the receivers of your PiF? It seems that people are no longer allowed to ship liquids out from India?

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

I'm curious, have been trying to buy Krishna inks and the seller has not found a carrier willing to ship inks to me (and only one willing to ship to the USA). How is it that you are able to send inks to the receivers of your PiF? It seems that people are no longer allowed to ship liquids out from India?

I send sample vials... maybe this time it was not lucky...

shipping of inks is not allowed... rather no liquid shipping is allowed... until and unless you make use of parcel method which is for big packs...

vaibhav mehandiratta

I send sample vials... maybe this time it was not lucky...

shipping of inks is not allowed... rather no liquid shipping is allowed... until and unless you make use of parcel method which is for big packs...

Thanks for that info, but what does it mean, make use of parcel method? How many bottles of ink would I have to order? Not sure what is a big pack...

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi