• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mew

• Cyber6

• lgsoltek

• AndyYNWA

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm so sad about this. I really really love Irori, and of course, rikyu-cha. SIGH. :(

Is there a review of Irori ??.. I can't seem to find it... :huh:

EDIT: FOUND IT!!!!!!!! :D

Edited by Cyber6

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

I'm getting more and more happy about our Friendly Neighbourhood Online Fountain Pen Store:

fpn_1457461722__skrmavbild_2016-03-08_kl

The more I read about the rarity of this ink, the more lucky I feel that this guy has some of them. Not all but…

fpn_1457462116__oogwaynight.jpg

You may wish for an Epinard, or a Grenade, but you will get a Peche.

Or Sky High.

"We are one."

– G'Kar, The Declaration of Principles

Is there a review of Irori ??.. I can't seem to find it... :huh:

EDIT: FOUND IT!!!!!!!! :D

There seems to be one, really old one from 2009. It's a really nice ink and would go great with my newly acquired Namiki emperor vermillion. :)

Red pen red ink combo. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Saskia,

did you ask Atsu? Because he just got back to me to tell me that he got 2 bottles of yuki-akari and 1 of irori for me and that I could get 1 of kin-mokusei end of april. I expect he was able to get more.

Good luck with your search

Best

Anna

Wish list: Aurora Optima

Current inked Pens: Pilot Decimo - Noodlers BBH, MB Mozart - MB Lavender

Pelikan M150 - Noodlers Kung te Cheng

ARG. Every day that passes, another lead goes cold on getting these inks. And the more sad AND annoyed I get.

This Sailor LE business and hard-to-get game they (and the stores) are playing just get more and more annoying. Makes me sad too. I've pretty much given up on the hunt of these rare inks. Might just well get more KWZI instead.

This Sailor LE business and hard-to-get game they (and the stores) are playing just get more and more annoying. Makes me sad too. I've pretty much given up on the hunt of these rare inks. Might just well get more KWZI instead.

+1.. I am with you. Is getting so annoying. I have a friend in Japan, and he himself cannot find these inks. :roller1: :roller1:

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

• 2 weeks later...

I'm able to grab 7 of the 8 inks! Taking a chance on these as I haven't found much for reviews. Can't go wrong with Sailor inks though. 😊

I'm able to grab 7 of the 8 inks! Taking a chance on these as I haven't found much for reviews. Can't go wrong with Sailor inks though.

Nope.. you can't go wrong. If you don't like them, they still have a high resale value, so nothing to lose. CONGRATS!!! :lol:

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

They really need to bring back the old red-brown. It was exquisite, and I still have two full bottles.

With the new FPN rules, now I REALLY don't know what to put in my signature.

Y

They really need to bring back the old red-brown. It was exquisite, and I still have two full bottles.

Yup. Yup. Triple yup.

Too many pens; too little writing.

No rikyu-cha and only one bottle of Irori.

Somehow I managed to delete that attachment, but here we go:

post-127041-0-82123100-1459977376.jpeg

According to a Japanese stationery shop, it seems that they are re-releasing the inks as regular edition, not as limited edition. So if it is Japan-only, it might be possible for the inks to be obtainable through means such as ebay.

Got the information from here: https://twitter.com/MARUZENNAGOYA/status/716859611177824256

But one thing is not said; that we shall suffer from cowardice, from cravens or the fear of cravens.

Good news for Sailor ink fans. I was able to grab a few bottles beforehand. Now everyone can dip their hands into them also :-)

According to a Japanese stationery shop, it seems that they are re-releasing the inks as regular edition, not as limited edition. So if it is Japan-only, it might be possible for the inks to be obtainable through means such as ebay.

Got the information from here: https://twitter.com/MARUZENNAGOYA/status/716859611177824256

That was my assumption all along. After all, they are the "Jentle" line, this is the line Sailor sells everywhere. I am willing to bet, they will remove some of the current line colors to release some of the new colors. I don't think it will be exclusive to Japan, but then again, I can be wrong.

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

That was my assumption all along. After all, they are the "Jentle" line, this is the line Sailor sells everywhere. I am willing to bet, they will remove some of the current line colors to release some of the new colors. I don't think it will be exclusive to Japan, but then again, I can be wrong.

It would be so great if Anderson Pens got them and I could try samples of the few paler ones (Sakura-Mori, Yuki-Akari, Fuji-Musume) that I'm unsure of (like I did with Souten and Nioi Sumire)! I will keep my fingers crossed!

That's good news, I have Rikyu-cha and Waka-uguisu on the way, but I'd like Sakura-mori and maybe also Fuji-musume or Yuki-akari. Though first I'll have to buy the remaining Four Seasons inks I don't have in case Sailor really does decide to discontinue them

I was once a bottle of ink, Inky Dinky Thinky Inky, Blacky Minky Bottle of Ink!

• 2 months later...

That's good news, I have Rikyu-cha and Waka-uguisu on the way, but I'd like Sakura-mori and maybe also Fuji-musume or Yuki-akari. Though first I'll have to buy the remaining Four Seasons inks I don't have in case Sailor really does decide to discontinue them

So very much to read and find out for a fountain pen newbie who drank the Ink-Addiction Kool-Aid. I'm happy, happy some old Sailor Jentle inks are coming back, but I need to get a few more of the current line - wow! Things can change quickly around here