mehandiratta

I am planning to order some but does anyone know their delivery times (shipped to Kolkata)? I will only be in the city for three weeks. Any retailers in either Delhi or Kolkata that might carry these inks, and Gama pens?

I received mine in 5 days in Pune

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• tritrek

• mhguda

• gopool

Thanks Vaibhav , really uncommon colors

BTW , new Mohi pen review posted as per your request in fpn reviews , enjoy

Baaz

.i usually use sheaffer skrip...and this has interested me..i like supporting individual efforts..

There's no such thing as perfect writing, just like there's no such thing as perfect despair : Haruki Murakami

Only question is are these inks of comparable quality to the standard brands? will it clog up in the feed..

There's no such thing as perfect writing, just like there's no such thing as perfect despair : Haruki Murakami

Love the Wild Cherry, Peacock Gold Rush, Yellow Valley and Ghat Green :wub:

Me too... unfortunately they are not shipping outside India yet.

One week via Indian post parcel to kolkata.. I took deliveries in Kolkata. No problem just track down the shipment and then go in person when it reaches nearest post office in that way you can get it early .. No retailor for KRISHNA inks in Kolkata

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR INDIAN PENS .. IF YOU HAVE ANY KINDLY PM ME..

• 2 months later...

Dunno about anyone else, but

When they become more widely available, it would be exciting to have an ensemble set with all 28 colours. I like getting smaller bottles with more shades to play with :) Kinda like the kid who had the big box of crayons in school, I've never grown up!

Seriously, I see a marketing opportunity here. There will be a tipping point/sweet spot for shipping costs that will allow multiple bottles in one shipment. If those containers are modest sized, like the J Herbin ones, it would just be a matter of determining efficient quantity rates.

The Krishna Fountain Pen Inks now ship internationally :D http://bit.ly/KrishnaInks

Placed my order. THanks for providing this link!

However I fear this may be a one-off - Shipping was 150% of the cost of inks! Crazy and I don't think I'll repeat it, however nice the inks turn out to be.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

• 2 weeks later...

So

24€ for shipping.... ouch. But will order anyway :D

Some higher power doesn't want me to have Krishna inks... the personnel was very kind and helpful, yet my first shipment leaked for mishandling ending up their carrier to refuse sjipping any more international parcels (of liquids) and India doesn't post liquids by default so I'm afraid this is the end of their international shipping... :(
Had to heal my bleeding heart with a bag of Diamine inks but I'm still mourning for my Krishna inks :(

Will it help to tell you I'm in the exact same boat? Someone at the shipper caused my package to leak and now they can't ship any liquids internationally anymore... and regular mail doesn't, either. And I was so fired up about finally getting these Krishna inks! Augh! :yikes:

Will it help to tell you I'm in the exact same boat? Someone at the shipper caused my package to leak and now they can't ship any liquids internationally anymore... and regular mail doesn't, either. And I was so fired up about finally getting these Krishna inks! Augh! :yikes:

Oh.. that Ghat green...and the other unusual colours... ok, we need to man up and fight another day :D

Oh.. that Ghat green...and the other unusual colours... ok, we need to man up and fight another day :D

What do you suggest we do, mi general?

Except to the US of A, it seems. That is the one option they say is still open.

I hope I am not being premature in optimism BUT tonite I tried numerous times to order this ink from the link provided in a previous post & was never able to select any country except India for shipment. Yet I received an email acknowledging my "successful registration @ the site," & replied I had registered in hopes of ordering but had been unsuccessful.

Moments later I received a reply that encouraged me to "try again," which I did & was able to order the ink. I have since received a confirmation e-mail which was very thorough to confirm my color choices & assure the shipment would be assembled shortly.

I am VERY impressed by the service of this site & although the shipping is expensive, the ink is so very reasonable that it is not a problem. It is not often that inquiries are handled in such a professional manner & it is so encouraging when they are. Imagine getting to actually try these inks we have been drooling over!

(My response also said they were currently shipping to both the US & UK.)

On the contrary: I hope I am not being premature in pessimism when I say it's a matter of time when they stop shipping anywhere outside India unless they find out a bomb-proof packaging to avoid damage and leakage.

Obviously, the weak link is their packaging as we see it has failed twice already (that I know of).

However, I must confirm their super-extra kind and helpful attitude again!

Their ink is reasonably priced and customer service is superb...

I think their new packaging is almost leak proof