Pif Samples

dragonmanus

After discovering a small local shop that carries vials and bottles, And receiving a few samples myself from a PiF friend I'm now offering a sample of each J.Herbin "Stormy Grey" and Lavenger "Amethyst" Samples are approx 3ml in a small glass vial.

Recipients must be in the contiguous 48 US states. It would also be appreciated if the empty bottle could be returned after samples have been enjoyed. Please simply state which of the two samples you'd prefer or both, Ideally for new enthusiasts, or those wanting to try new colors but open to all. Will decide on Friday unless samples are already taken by then.

First come first serve. One of each. Additional samples of other inks to come later.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dragonmanus

• zwack

• IrishEyes

• Sooovasion247

Z and I would love to try the Stormy Grey, if it's still available, please :-).

The Stormy Grey is yours.

Still available:

Levenger Amethyst Sample

Edited by dragonmanus

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to try out the Levenger Amethyst, if it's still available. Thank you :)

You have got it. Message me your shipping address and name you want on it and I'll get it in the mail asap.

All samples have now been claimed. Thanks to everyone.

And thank you... We will send your vial back with a couple of other samples...

Z.

Thanks Kindly, and If you'd like your sample bottles back, just let me know. Hope you're enjoying the ink sample, and sorry again to hear of the Stormy Grey samples fate. I thought a plastic bag, foam, bubble mailer and Fragile glass labels were sufficient. I'll have to step up the protection further for the Levenger Amethyst Going out next.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files