Click Falcon Ebonite: A New Year Review

Sagarb

post-120844-0-28957300-1451552164_thumb.jpg

It’s always a pleasure when you get a surprise gift from your childhood friend, especially for your birthday. It doesn’t take much time when the surprise turns into joy when you find a couple of fountain pens are waiting in the box to wish you a ‘Happy Birthday’ and ‘New Year’ greetings as well. What could have made your birthday brighter or more charming but for fountain pens as a gift! Thank you Pradip…I am so delighted and overwhelmed after receiving two ebonite fountain pens from CLICK which are known as Falcon.

The Unique Pen Industries was established in the year 1978 in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. They have been manufacturing quality writing instruments ever since under the brand name ‘CLICK’. I have been using several fountain pens made by CLICK and I am very satisfied with the uniformity in their quality. I had already written a review of CLICK Bamboo ebonite (which was my first fountain pen review in FPN). I couldn’t stop myself from sharing this lovely birthday gift with all the FPN members and thus decided to write this review.

Appearance,design and construction:

post-120844-0-68668700-1451552030_thumb.jpg

Classic cigar shaped, forest green and black rippled ,solid ebonite body

post-120844-0-73004700-1451552048_thumb.jpg

Capped, un-capped and posted look

post-120844-0-44773600-1451552058_thumb.jpg

Trims are gold finished

post-120844-0-58725800-1451552085_thumb.jpg

Section made up of CAB plastic(ebonite would be better), "CLICK" engraved on the barrel

Nib and filling system:

post-120844-0-05162000-1451552079_thumb.jpg

#5 stock F nib has been replaced by me with #6 35 mm dual tone, ebonite feed allows easy capillarity

post-120844-0-98594300-1451552070_thumb.jpg

Eyedropper,ink capacity up to 4 ml, threads are nicely cut,no chance of ink leakage

Weight, Dimensions & Writing Sample:

post-120844-0-99375200-1451552152_thumb.jpg

Weight 20 gm, very well balanced whether it is posted or not,dimensions are showcased above

post-120844-0-40638900-1451552125_thumb.jpg

Size comparisons

post-120844-0-15504800-1451552095_thumb.jpg

Writing sample

Conclusion:

Falcon is a very well constructed and well balanced pen, writing with it is a great pleasure I must say. I am very happy with its overall performance. Cannot tell about the exact price at the moment but it's not an expensive pen.I have no hesitation to suggest any one who wants a good,daily writer in low budget.

Thank you for reading this review with great patience. Wishing all my fellow FPN friends,members,visitors, pen creators and everyone a very ,very, very Happy New Year....

May God bless you all.

Best,

Sagar Bhowmick

post-120844-0-69718400-1451552271_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sagarb

Sagar Bhowmick

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sagarb

• Mr.Rene

• subbucal

• visvamitra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice looking pen, and your handwriting is really lovely!

Happy New Year to you too! :D

Thank you very much...Happy New Year ...

Sagar Bhowmick

Great review but to be honest I've tried three Click pens and was rather disappointed by them.

Thank you Visvamitra ..May be it happened with you which is very unfortunate, but I have used Tulip demo, Bamboo ebonite, falcon marbled and haven't found any problem at all...

Sagar Bhowmick

A very good review..beautiful pictures, pens come alive in yoyr reviews.

I have used the Falcon and found it very good value for money.

Wish you and all FPN friends a Very Happy New Year!!

Subramaniam

A very good review..beautiful pictures, pens come alive in yoyr reviews.

I have used the Falcon and found it very good value for money.

Wish you and all FPN friends a Very Happy New Year!!

Subramaniam

Thank you Dada..

Sagar Bhowmick

I love the blue ripple ebonite. There are handsome pens.

Fountain pens forever and forever a hundred years fountain pens, all day long forever, forever a hundred times, over and over Fountain Pen Network Adventures dot com!

- Joe

I love the blue ripple ebonite. There are handsome pens.

Thanks, they really are..Blue one is also my favourite..

Sagar Bhowmick

Good review, great writing and as usual excellent photos and good looking pens.

Incidentally it looks like Airmail 69T design - the ring on the cap, the top jewel and clip. There is also a full marbled acrylic from Airmail that looks the same. Don't know the model number.

Regards

Subramoniam

Good review, great writing and as usual excellent photos and good looking pens.

Incidentally it looks like Airmail 69T design - the ring on the cap, the top jewel and clip. There is also a full marbled acrylic from Airmail that looks the same. Don't know the model number.

Thanks very much Subbu..You are right..the cap design is same in both pens ..Some times Airmail 69 L and 69 A come with same cap jewel .

Edited by Sagarb

Sagar Bhowmick

I can not help but admire your photography and writing.... one word "FANTABULOUS"

thank you for the review....

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

I can not help but admire your photography and writing.... one word "FANTABULOUS"

thank you for the review....

Thank you very much Vaibhav..

Sagar Bhowmick

They are out of stock

:crybaby:

Please call Mr.Subramaniam up..or shoot out an email to him.if he doesn't have any in stock, he will definitely arrange them for you.

Sagar Bhowmick

• 5 months later...