gvhill

The 2016 Arkansas Pen Show will be held at the North Little Rock Wyndham Friday February 26, and Saturday February 27, 2016.

Attached is a photo of the North Little Rock Wyndham hotel, venue for the 2016 Arkansas Pen Show, with the Little Rock skyline in the background.

You can follow announcements on our Facebook page, Arkansas Pen Show, on Instagram at arkansaspenshow or on the Arkansas Pen Club website http://www.arkansaspenclub.com/.

We will also be updating this thread as well.

- Grayling

post-112389-0-40282000-1450666771_thumb.jpg

Edited by gvhill

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gvhill

• PAKMAN

• The Write Pen

• flighter51

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't wait! It's going to be a great show this year!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

It's about a 4.5 hour drive, depending on your starting point.

We would love to have you attend.

- Grayling

I've picked up a lot of fresh pens for the show and I'm looking forward to seeing old friends (you know who you are) and making new ones. I look forward to repairing pens onsite again this year.

Regards,

danny

writepenbanner.gif.3b32962e78b1a1ac0464819a5bdfe0b8.gif

This is exciting - I'm in missouri - but that's close enough, right? I'm telling myself it is :D

#GouletMafia

#OutlawINK

This is exciting - I'm in missouri - but that's close enough, right? I'm telling myself it is :D

Yes, it is definitely close enough! :) My wife and I visit Branson and Springfield often and that seems like an Sunday afternoon stroll.

I don't believe you will be disappointed as there are a lot of things to see and do when you're not at the pen show.

- Grayling

Dear Friends,

Our show is right around the corner and I for one cannot wait to celebrate this year at the Wyndham. Please join us for what will be a fun and informative show. We will have a live folk combo on Saturday, Seminars on ink and fountain repair and whatever else a great time.

Please visit the website for more details and use the 2015 registration form for tables. We have had the same table price of 100 bucks for the whole weekend since 1994 when Don and Betty Henderson asked Kent Krause and myself to take over the shows Mike Vanness had been hosting. We will be at the North Little Rock Wyndham February 26, and 27, 2016.

If you have any questions or need help email me at gurufernando@yahoo.com

Happy Pen Hunting,

Fernando Padilla

Treasurer

Arkansas Pen Club

I'll be there again! I'll be picking up a grind from Shawn Newton, so I have a good excuse to drive 6 hours and spend some money. :D

Keepers of private notebooks are a different breed altogether, lonely and resistant rearrangers of things, anxious malcontents, children afflicted apparently at birth with some presentiment of loss. Joan Didion

If you've never made the Arkansas Pen Show you have missed a treat! We have so much fun!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Missouri too, and Apple maps shows it's a 6 hour, 405 mile drive from suburban KC. I'm not going, though I'd like to one day. Is the weather usually good? I know that's hard to answer.

I've been to NW Arkansas, never to Little Rock.

Please share all about the show when it's over. I'd love to see photos of the tables and the haul those going bring home.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

I have missed the show the last 3 years for various reasons. I look forward to being there this year.

Pilot VP / f nib

Lamy Safari w/ef nib

Lamy 2000 w/ef nib

Parker 45 w/xf nib

Vanness Pen will be an anchoring vendor again at this the Arkansas Pen Show, at the North Little Rock Wyndham Friday February 26, and Saturday February 27, 2016. ‪#‎arpenshow2016‬, ‪#‎penshow‬, ‪#‎fountainpen‬, ‪#‎vannesspen‬, ‪#‎mrvanness‬, ‪#‎justvanness‬, ‪#‎fountainpenink‬

post-112389-0-35203000-1454611384_thumb.jpg

post-112389-0-97306200-1454611394_thumb.jpg

Shawn Newton will be back with new colors, custom nibs and less beard at the Arkansas Pen Show, at the North Little Rock Wyndham Friday February 26, and Saturday February 27, 2016. ‪#‎arpenshow2016‬, ‪#‎penshow‬, ‪#‎shawnnewton‬, ‪#‎newtonpens‬, ‪#‎fountainpen‬, ‪#‎penrepair‬, ‪#‎custompen‬.

post-112389-0-23313100-1454616855_thumb.jpg

Greg Chastine of Antique Pen Company will be back again at the Arkansas Pen Show, at the North Little Rock Wyndham Friday February 26, and Saturday February 27, 2016. ‪#‎arpenshow2016‬, ‪#‎penshow‬, ‪#‎gregchastine‬, ‪#‎antiquepencompany‬, ‪#‎fountainpen‬, ‪#‎penrepair‬, ‪#‎vintagefountainpen‬.

post-112389-0-84688300-1454621100.jpg

Jeff Powers of Powers Pen Company, a fully functioning restoration facility, will be at the Arkansas Pen Show, at the North Little Rock Wyndham Friday February 26, and Saturday February 27, 2016. ‪#‎arpenshow2016‬, ‪#‎penshow‬, ‪#‎jeffpowers‬, ‪#‎powerspencompany‬, ‪#‎fountainpen‬, ‪#‎penrepair‬, ‪#‎vintagefountainpen‬.

post-112389-0-19385500-1454624239_thumb.jpg