Giving Away A Few Pens

Savit

I have one Sheaffer NNP and One MISAK ebonite fountain pen to give to someone interested.

Somebody in Delhi will be preferred, so that I can directly hand over the pen.

I have not read any reviews of MISAK ebonite fountain pen in this forum. The shopkeeper was telling it is made in Mumbai.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hari317

• Savit

• bmillicent

• JHudson175

A friend sent me a small Misak pen earlier this year and it's a pleasure to use. It too is ebonite.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Would like to be counted..but m frm mumbail.

"Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.”
- Osho

I'm in Delhi and can make use of MISAK FP. It will be a good addition to my collection.

"It's simple to be happy but difficult to be simple"

I have not read any reviews of MISAK ebonite fountain pen in this forum. The shopkeeper was telling it is made in Mumbai.

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/232569-in-search-of-the-nostalgic-misak-fountain-pens-in-hyderabad-india/

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Thank you for pointing this post..

Do you have any idea about "Ajanta" brand fountain pens?

I saw a couple of them, kind of cute and small, probably acrylic make.

There were several such brands. Pls post pics in the Indian pens forum, it will be a nice topic for discussion.

Best

Hari

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Hi,

I'm living in Delhi, Hauzkhas. I will be happy to be considered for this PIF. Even if i do not win, lets meet for a chai to talk about fountain pens :).

• 2 weeks later...
hariharan, on 04 Dec 2015 - 07:12, said:

Hi,

I'm living in Delhi, Hauzkhas. I will be happy to be considered for this PIF. Even if i do not win, lets meet for a chai to talk about fountain pens :).

This is what I adore about FPN :)

KEEP CALM AND BOOGIE ON!

SILENCE IS GOLDEN, BUT DUCT TAPE IS SILVER.

• 3 weeks later...

I too, live in the U.S. and would still like to be considered for the PIF. I'm a newbie, and only have 2 bottom level pens, only one of which that works, and is in use. I still handwrite letters and cards to friends and family, so it would be in use a lot.

I have one Sheaffer NNP and One MISAK ebonite fountain pen to give to someone interested.

Somebody in Delhi will be preferred, so that I can directly hand over the pen.

Hi savitbprabhu

I live in the US but love indian fountain pens. I have had a few over the year but back then I had no clue (I was 10 when I started and 15 when I stopped). Now nearly 2 decades later I am getting back into using FPs again. I regret the way I treated the couple of Camlins and a few others I had received as gifts from family back then. Sadly they are gone.

I would love to be considered for this giveaway...esp the Misak as I have never used an ebonite one (well not to my knowledge/recollection). I am not in India but a friend is visiting in March and could pick them up for me.

Thank you for considering me.

• 1 month later...

Hi Savitprabhu, I live in Lucknow please count me for the Sheaffer NNP . I have been craving for one for months now..