• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sagarb

• subbucal

• Dupontdelamare

• hari317

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome pen.. great review sagar.. Pen and your handwriting both are very beautiful. we also want pics and reviews of nauka from other nauka buyers ;)

Yes Jay, some other reviews and pictures of Nauka are really expected..Thanks for your complements.

Sagar Bhowmick

Great job, thank you for all the effort you put into your review. I can't wait for mine to arrive now.

Thank you..hope you'll get yours soon..

Sagar Bhowmick

Very nice review Sagar, nicely composed pictures, I really enjoy reading your reviews and look forward to more. Of course, Sagar(ocean) would need a Nauka (boat), so it is no surprise that you bought this model. :)

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Very nice review Sagar, nicely composed pictures, I really enjoy reading your reviews and look forward to more. Of course, Sagar(ocean) would need a Nauka (boat), so it is no surprise that you bought this model. :)

Hari, its always good to hear from you..your inspiring words always boost me up, stimulate me...thank you very much..

Sagar Bhowmick

Dear Sagar,

Thank you for posting this excellent review of Nauka.

These pictures are really nice, takes my imagination to the days I spent looking at boats, stationed in Outram Ghat- Kolkata. One of my most favourite hang-outs.

What a picture you have created!! Its really superb. Glad to see that the Nauka has become your favourite pen.

Rgds

Dear Sagar,

Thank you for posting this excellent review of Nauka.

These pictures are really nice, takes my imagination to the days I spent looking at boats, stationed in Outram Ghat- Kolkata. One of my most favourite hang-outs.

What a picture you have created!! Its really superb. Glad to see that the Nauka has become your favourite pen.

Rgds

Thanks Mr.Subramaniam...heard the name "Outram Ghat" ( mostly known as Babughat) after an ages....any way..thanks very much for reminding me the first day I visited there holding my father's hand..Nauka has really become my favourite one..

Sagar Bhowmick

Wow, not sure which is better, the review or the pen.

Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm and time.

Use your new pen in good health.

Inked

Wow, not sure which is better, the review or the pen.

Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm and time.

Use your new pen in good health.

Inked

Thanks very much...

Sagar Bhowmick

I got mine yesterday and it exceeds my expectations.

The JoWo nib is excellent, the size, fit and finish is amazing for the price and it is very comfortable to use.

Overall, I am happy with it.

Just one thing that bothers me is the stock engraving. It is subtle, just as I like it, but the position on the cap isn't how I thought it would be.

I should have opted for the custom engraving to make it just like I wanted it to be, so I can't blame anyone here.

Edited by s_t_e_v_e

I got mine yesterday and it exceeds my expectations.

The JoWo nib is excellent, the size, fit and finish is amazing for the price and it is very comfortable to use.

Overall, I am happy with it.

Just one thing that bothers me is the stock engraving. It is subtle, just as I like it, but the position on the cap isn't how I thought it would be.

I should have opted for the custom engraving to make it just like I wanted it to be, so I can't blame anyone here.

Thank you Steve.

Though I tried my best to maintain the suggestion put forth by you, could not achieve the Engraving, between clip and cap lip.

1. The engraving is done in a flat bed engraving machine and after the clip is fitted in the pen. The challenge was that the engraving head was hitting the clip. So we had to do it on the side.
  2. Engraving India 2015, means additional cost. I had not budgeted this cost, as the margin was lean, did not do this.

Hope, all would understand this practical issue.

Rgds

Dear All,

I am reproducing the Nauka "Technical Drawing", to highlight this unique feature.

There is a space of upto 10mm below the cap, in section area. One can hold this area and uncap the pen.

post-78981-0-64322000-1448545968_thumb.jpg

Rgds

Subramaniam

Dear All,

I am reproducing the Nauka "Technical Drawing", to highlight this unique feature.

There is a space of upto 10mm below the cap, in section area. One can hold this area and uncap the pen.

Rgds

Subramaniam

Yes, in fact that 10mm area has been provided expressly for the purpose of gripping the section, while the cap is being unscrewed. So hold the pen in that area while you uncap.

Best,

Hari

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

I've been using mine for a few days. The section is one of the most comfortable I have come across. Reminds me of the Lamy 2K but better. I also like the clip as it can be used with one hand. Overall very nice pen and design.

Why not make it so that the end of the Pen unscrews to fill ink? ie: Like a Piston but removable.

basic physics precludes such a filling system. Imagine trying to fill a bucket which has a tiny hole in the bottom... all the water will leak out.

You would have even more of a mess on your hands - when you uncapped your pen to find the cap full of it...

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi