The Amazing Inkophiles Journal - Red And Green Inky Edition

amberleadavis

The SuperPinks started this great process and have now defaced a handful of journals which they now hope to share with our fellow Inkophiles. You can sign up as many times as you like and for as many of the journals as you like. The silver one was the first one to venture out to the wilds. This Red and Green Inky is the second version to go visit others.

Here's how we do it.

You sign up to be the next contestant on the appropriate thread.

The person who currently has the journal (I'm shipping this one to Northstar) sends it to the next person on the list. So, in this instance, Northstar will send it to the next contestant.

Once you get the journal, feel free to write in it with all of your pens and inks, or some of your pens and inks. Add stickers or drawings or even post it notes. You can take pictures and post those back here so we can enjoy the progress. Keep it for as long as you want, then send it along to the next person. You are responsible for shipping fees to the next person. If the next person is outside the US and you can't afford to ship internationally, then contact me and we can make an arrangement.

This particular journal is more than one pound, thus, if you are shipping within the US it is cheapest to mail it in a flat rate mailer for $5.75 (less if you print the label online). Once the book is super full, I will take it to a penshow and share it with others at pen shows. Then, we will raffle it off to people who actually participated.

http://www.sheismylawyer.com/album/Journal/Black_Red_Green_Inky/20151112_161513.jpg

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• snowbear

• Uncial

• drv1913

http://www.sheismylawyer.com/album/Journal/Black_Red_Green_Inky/20151112_161625.jpg

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

http://www.sheismylawyer.com/album/Journal/Black_Red_Green_Inky/20151112_161833.jpg

http://www.sheismylawyer.com/album/Journal/Black_Red_Green_Inky/20151112_161720.jpg

So now we have two journals? One silver and the other green red?

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail 

Good to see this journal back in circulation. Will you be posting pics of the later pages Amberlea? I'm thinking of those after mine in particular, I'd love to see what's been added since I got to play.

I don't think I got to play in this one, so if it can make it's way here at some point I would be happy to participate. Happy to wait for a little bit too for those who haven't had a shot a any of them.

I don't understand - cybea was sending me journal 2 but now it's back with Amberlea? What happened?

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

So now we have two journals? One silver and the other green red?

We actually have about six of them.

Good to see this journal back in circulation. Will you be posting pics of the later pages Amberlea? I'm thinking of those after mine in particular, I'd love to see what's been added since I got to play.

I don't think I got to play in this one, so if it can make it's way here at some point I would be happy to participate. Happy to wait for a little bit too for those who haven't had a shot a any of them.

I don't understand - cybea was sending me journal 2 but now it's back with Amberlea? What happened?

I think that this one only went to StoneZebra, then ScienceChick and then came back to me. So I'm adding you all to the list.

This one will ship out to Northstar next week.

Northstar when you are finished, please send it to CMWrenn3.

CmWrenn3 will send it to DRV1913.

DRV1913 will send it to Unicial (who is in Ireland)

Unicial will send it back to the US to Clazbill (unless we hear back from some of our UK Pinks). (Claz if we can get Cybaea and ALC321 to play with the book, you'll love to see what they do to it.)

ClazBill will send it on to MHGuda who is in the beautiful Carribean. UNLESS a hurricane or tropical storm is expected at which point, you should doodle a little while longer, not all these inks are water resistant.

Northstar when you are finished, please send it to CMWrenn3.

Yes will do that

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail 

Very good. Hurricane season is almost over for this year and thankfully spared us - so far - and if the schedule holds it should be here long before next year's hurricanes start to threaten...

MHG --,

Or, you could come to NYC and we'll do one together...

Tim

Tim

timsvintagepens.com and @timsvintagepens

That would be fun... if that pans out it will be next summer, and if none of us holds one of these I'll bring a new one to start from NYC!

Updated List.

1. On it's way to Northstar.
  2. CMWrenn3.
  3. DRV1913
  4. Unicial (who is in Ireland)
  5. Chrissy
  6. Chrissy, before you ship it to the US, let's see if we can get Cybaea and ALC321 to play with the book, you'll love to see what they do to it.
  7. ClazBill
  8. MHGuda
  9. TMNYC