Hi everybody,

I recently inherited around 50 pens from my father's collection and I'm looking to have each pen valued. The collection varies from rare and less-rare Mont Blancs, vintage Parkers and Sheaffers, to makes that are either unknown or hard to make out. Once they're valued, I'll probably sell the majority of them and sneak a couple for myself and my wife!

I am based in Los Angeles and I'm looking to find someone in the area who might be able to help. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Russell

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcnutley

• jar

• Cordovian

Top Posters In This Topic

First, welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell. There's an annual pen show in LA and that might be your best bet.

My Website

Thanks Jar! I think you're referring to the show in February - that might be a little later than I was hoping. Either way, though, I'll definitely take a trip to it next year!

Thanks.

Thank you all for your replies - they've been very helpful. I've been checking eBay but some of the vintage pens are less easy to identify. I have a few leads on people that can help value the pens so thanks to all who messaged me privately.