Pif: 3 Pens (Pilot Prera; Cultpens Pocket Pen; Kaweco Sport)

stephanos

I have three pens available to give away in what is effectively three separate PiFs.

WHAT?
1. Pilot Prera, F nib, clear with smoky ends
2. Cult Pens by Kaweco, 2B nib, black & shiny metal
3. Kaweco Sport, M nib, ice green finish (with clip)

Each pen is small and writes well. The Prera is the largest (least small), and the CultPens the smallest. Reviews of each are readily available. Each pen has been lightly used.

post-106543-0-49018600-1446502455_thumb.jpg

Photo: the three pens up for grabs (note that the caption for the Kaweco was not written by the Kaweco Sport: The Kaweco Sport has a standard Medium nib).

HOW TO ENTER
Respond via this thread, saying which one pen you are entering for.

WHAT THE WINNERS GET
Each winner will get the pen they have won, without a converter.
I will cover the cost of postage to an address of your choice, securely packed but not in the original box.
If you want me to send your pen insured and/or tracked, then you will need to pay for that, at cost.

ELIGIBILITY
Anyone may enter, EXCEPT for those who won something from me in last year's PiF.

But you may enter for only one pen. For avoidance of doubt, there are effectively three different competitions, each with a different winner.

CONDITION OF ENTRY
* If you win a pen, you agree to not sell your prize. If you decide it's not for you, then please give it to someone who will appreciate it.

PROCESS
This PiF will run until the end of Monday 16 November (as long as you enter by 23:59:59 in your time-zone, you're fine).
Thereafter, I will make three random draws and select three winners, announced on this thread.
I reserve the right to take some time to make the draw and send the pens off (pressures of work, etc).

NOTES
* If you have more posts than me on FPN (282 at time of posting this), you're still very welcome to enter the competition; but please do not do so unless it's for a pen that's been on your list for a while.
* Note that Cult Pens is a UK-based seller, and the Prera can be quite expensive in Europe - if you are unsure of which to enter for, I suggest you let your physical location guide you.
* For the pernickety amongst us: The Prera most recently had blue ink in it, the CultPens, purple, and the Kaweco had green ink. I have cleaned each pen, but traces of ink may remain.

Why am I doing this? Two-fold, First, I have received a lot from this forum over the previous year, and I want to give something back. Second, these are all good quality pens, and I'm not using them: they will hopefully make someone else happy (my experiment with small & pocket pens was a complete success: I have a clear answer to my question of whether I would use them).

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stephanos

• Landofnone

• Totl

• ecologito

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a kind offer! I'd like to enter for the Cult Pens 2B Nib pen. I love bold lines of ink and don't have anything broader than a medium nib.

How lovely, thank you. I would appreciate being considered for the Kaweco sport. Thanks

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

I would love to enter for the Kaweco Sport. I have very recently established that this particular model can be made to work as a demonstrator eyedropper, where you can see the ink colour inside the barrel, and I would love to try out this experiment on this Kaweco.

Thank you for putting up this fabulous PIF.

Outstanding and spectacularly generous! I've been eyeing a Kaweco for quite some time, so I'm in for the Cult Pens by Kaweco, please.

"What? What's that? WHAT?!!! SPEAK UP, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" - Ludwig van Beethoven.

Well this is very generous.

Put me down for the Kaweco Sport, which by the way is my workhorse pen and I would love to have another as an eyedropper conversion.

Thank you kindly

I have several pens and I wouldn't like to take the chance from a beginner to get a pen and start a most fascinating hobby. My respects to the op for this generous offer!

I would love the Kaweco Sport! Thanks so much for your generosity!

"It's our choices that show who we really are, far more than our abilities." - J.K. Rowling

always wanted to try kaweco sports . count me in for that :)

"Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.”
- Osho

I have several pens and I wouldn't like to take the chance from a beginner to get a pen and start a most fascinating hobby. My respects to the op for this generous offer!

Well said dompred. This is a very generous PIF and should be perfect for those new to fountain pens who haven't yet acquired multiple pens :-)

Verba volant, scripta manent