Parker Penman Sapphire Pif

northstar

Hello,

As per request of some fellow members, I decided to give away a bottle of Parker Penman Sapphire in form of 2-3 ml sample vials, the problem is that sending to so many people is not possible for me, so contacted amberleadavis and she very kindly accepted to help with the postage, so I will send the bottle to her and she will work on the sample vials and posting them.

Details:

- 15 people will be selected, Anyone interested please leave a comment and we will pick the 15 people at our discretion.

- This PIF is for people who have not used PPS before.

- Preferences will be given to those people who have done one review.

- Expect to pay about $2 in postage for CONUS. We will pay for the ink, the vials and the envelopes.

- Your commitment would be to write a letter using PPS and post it in the Great PPS CRV: Join the fun - be part of the largest BLUE ink comparison. Your inky-put is appreciated.

Best regards.

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• northstar

• amberleadavis

• mhguda

• OCArt

I'll like to put my name down for this! Thanks so much :D

~Epic

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1348/557449480_2f02cc3cbb_m.jpg http://null.aleturo.com/Dumatborlon/Badges/5EH4/letter.png

A sincere man am I
From the land where palm trees grow,
And I want before I die
My soul's verses to bestow.

All those moments will be lost in time.
Like tears in rain.
Time to die.

I am very eager to test this ink against my mixes and would love to have a sample. Thank you for your generosity!

We Are Our Ancestors’ Wildest Dreams

Hello,

As per request of some fellow members, I decided to give away a bottle of Parker Penman Sapphire in form of 2-3 ml sample vials, the problem is that sending to so many people is not possible for me, so contacted amberleadavis and she very kindly accepted to help with the postage, so I will send the bottle to her and she will work on the sample vials and posting them.

Details:

- 15 people will be selected, Anyone interested please leave a comment and we will pick the 15 people at our discretion.

- This PIF is for people who have not used PPS before.

- Preferences will be given to those people who have done one review.

- Expect to pay about $2 in postage for CONUS. We will pay for the ink, the vials and the envelopes.

- Your commitment would be to write a letter using PPS and post it in the Great PPS CRV: Join the fun - be part of the largest BLUE ink comparison. Your inky-put is appreciated.

Best regards.

Both you & Ms Amber are to be commended for making this generous PIF possible & I thank you on behalf of everyone who has the chance to participate. I was able to purchase a bottle after having only been able to purchase a few boxes of cartridges (one of which I did send to a fellow member for her use) so I know how happy the lucky 15 recipients will be who will benefit from your generosity & Ms Amber's ALWAYS willingness to further the "LOVE OF inky goodness!"

Thank you very much! I'd love to try out PPS which I never have done. And I'll write a review as well.

Very nice of you and Amberlea to do this. I would love to try some. If chosen, I will compare it to Diamine Velvet Blue and also to a mix of Iroshizuku Kon Peki and Asa Gao.

Thanks again!

Thanks for doing this! Yes please count me in, I'd love to play with this. I had a sample once about 3 years ago, just enough for one pen, and like a fool dropped it and lost almost all of it... but have been playing in the great blue CRV and done some mixes.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

I would like to be considered for a sample as I have yet to try it. Thank you for the oppotrunity.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

I would like to be considered! I've considered joining the PPS:CRV but felt I had nothing to contribute; this would be a push to join the fun.

Fountain Pens: Still cheaper than playing Warhammer 40K

I would love to participate.

I have a pen. I have a flatbed scanner and photoshop and a cabinet full of ink ready to rock. I hope Korea is not to far for inclusion.

Looking for a cap for a Sheaffer Touchdown Sentinel Deluxe Fat version

Sounds good to me and thanks for the chance for the ink. I've never used a sapphire ink before and the letter-writing part sounds like fun. I am not very knowledgeable in the world of inks and paper and all but I'm learning new things every day. Thanks

I am also interested in trying this ink, I've heard great things about it. But before committing, might I ask if this PIF also applies to overseas peeps? Presumably postage would be more?

I love the requirement that we join the PPS CRV !

Hello,

I talked to Amberleadavis and she can post internationally as long as they pay for the postage.

Best regards.

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail 

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Let's cut it off here. We have enough ink to send a sample to each of the people who have requested it. The ink has not yet arrived from Iraq, so I'll keep you informed.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY