Group Buy International - Ambitious Nibs - Made In India

mehandiratta

Thanks for your effort. Do you provide track and trace codes for the consignments per PM to the international buyers?

I have good experiences with tracking International consignments of India Post on http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipswebtracking/.

That link is what we use when we are getting a shipment from outside india. You can use the tracking number provided by Mehandiratta as a reference with your country postal service once it leaves india. Updates taken by this page is from your postal system only. :)

Sorry for all the info if you already know it.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• mhguda

• prashant.tikekar

• Random_idiot

Got the nibs today, all safe and sound. One retrofit done on a Wality 71.

Thank you Vaibhav for the effort.

Edited by deepak23

A lifelong FP user...

Got the nibs today, all safe and sound. One retrofit done on a Wality 71.

Thank you Vaibhav for the effort.

Thank you... Do share the pics

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

Mr. Mehandiratta,

Can you provide the tracking code of the international consignment you recently sent to me?

It is very convenient to know when the nib consignment coming from India arrives at the Amsterdam International Mail Center and track its final delivery.

Mr. Mehandiratta,

Can you provide the tracking code of the international consignment you recently sent to me?

It is very convenient to know when the nib consignment coming from India arrives at the Amsterdam International Mail Center and track its final delivery.

will send you the PM on Monday. Please bear with me.

vaibhav mehandiratta

will send you the PM on Monday. Please bear with me.

Mr. Mehandiratta,

May I remind you to PM the tracking code of the international consignment you recently sent to me.

Mr. Mehandiratta,

May I remind you to PM the tracking code of the international consignment you recently sent to me.

I have PM'd you

vaibhav mehandiratta

Thanks Vaibhav, the nibs arrived today. The first thing I did today was swapped it with Conklin nib on my Ranga with the #6 Flex.

Regards,

Pratik

Thanks Vaibhav, the nibs arrived today. The first thing I did today was swapped it with Conklin nib on my Ranga with the #6 Flex.

How is it working

vaibhav mehandiratta

I have Ranga Model 3 and I swapped my conklin nib with the ambitious flex nib. I have no prior experience of using flex nibs and am meandering my way through it. But I would like to say that if you have a Ranga pen and you are not using a flex nib in it then you are missing out on some of the great joys. Why? The feed on it wonderfully keeps up for practicing calligraphy. I am not saying it doesn't runs dry, it does. But considering the ink that flows through it, it runs dry after some time.

Also Ambitious nibs are "not your typical" Indian nibs. A statement which has been echoed by members in this group often before.

I would like to thank Vaibhav again. Conisdering the amount of work I needed to unpack the nibs, I can only imagine the amount of work he had to go through for each order in packing.

Regards,

Pratik

I have Ranga Model 3 and I swapped my conklin nib with the ambitious flex nib. I have no prior experience of using flex nibs and am meandering my way through it. But I would like to say that if you have a Ranga pen and you are not using a flex nib in it then you are missing out on some of the great joys. Why? The feed on it wonderfully keeps up for practicing calligraphy. I am not saying it doesn't runs dry, it does. But considering the ink that flows through it, it runs dry after some time.

Also Ambitious nibs are "not your typical" Indian nibs. A statement which has been echoed by members in this group often before.

I would like to thank Vaibhav again. Conisdering the amount of work I needed to unpack the nibs, I can only imagine the amount of work he had to go through for each order in packing.

Thank you

vaibhav mehandiratta

Thank you

vaibhav mehandiratta

Vaibhav has shipped mine on 28th October by speed post. I have not received it yet. Tracking shows package is at Delhi from 1st November. I wonder is it speed post or snail post

GOT MY NIBS!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Japanese vintage flex is seriously flexy... :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle:

enjoy ... thanks

vaibhav mehandiratta

I received the nibs today. Vaibhav had packed them very carefully so no problems in transit. I will try them in my Airmail pens soon and post the results. But look perfect fine to my taste. Thank you Vaibhav for all the efforts for this group buy and giving me a chance to use these quality Indian nibs which otherwise would have not been possible.