Group Buy International - Ambitious Nibs - Made In India

mehandiratta

U can compile your order and update here please...

Thanks, I replied your PM... but will add it here. 5 nibs of each = 25 nibs in total.

Thanks again,

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• mhguda

• prashant.tikekar

• Random_idiot

As above i am happy to send as if to a friend to avoid the paypal fees.

I don't know how that works.

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

@Mehandiratta & others: PayPal doesn't allow personal payments to and from India. So you will have to pay like you pay to a seller.

Edited by alc3261

@Mehandiratta & others: PayPal doesn't allow personal payments to and from India.

Just because we don't believe in paying paypal a fee after having our wallets robbed with bad currency conversion rates (which is how paypal make their squillions)

Awfully quick judgement there.

None of us said we would not pay.

Simply that there may be a work around that would save both parties a bit of money.

^that wasn't for you....

I don't think I have talked to you enough to use the term "always". :)

Sorry if you thought that was for you.

Edited by Dhruv_Sood

As above i am happy to send as if to a friend to avoid the paypal fees.

I have rechecked with paypal india.

That facility is not available here.

vaibhav mehandiratta

The nibs have arrived....

Will be dispatching soon....

Keep looking for updates for those who have made the payment.

and request others to make payment to avoid any delays....

I will request others who have not made payment to kindly tell me whether or not they are interested in getting the nibs....

It's unfair if I spend the money to get certain nibs and people end up backing out at the last moment and I am left with lot of nibs and out of pocket....

vaibhav mehandiratta

Thank you so much for taking the risk. And for organizing the group buy. Awesome work. :notworthy1:

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

The nibs have arrived....

Will be dispatching soon....

Keep looking for updates for those who have made the payment.

and request others to make payment to avoid any delays....

I will request others who have not made payment to kindly tell me whether or not they are interested in getting the nibs....

It's unfair if I spend the money to get certain nibs and people end up backing out at the last moment and I am left with lot of nibs and out of pocket....

I would back this up 100%, if people join a Group Buy they should in nearly all circumstances complete the deal and pay promptly.

Due to issues with various Group Buys I now have to request that all Group Buys are PRE-AUTHORISED WITH ME.

PLEASE PM ME IF CONSIDERING A GROUP BUY TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS.

THANK YOU.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pinks-bottle_200x159.jpg

My Pen Wraps are for sale in my Etsy shop

I would back this up 100%, if people join a Group Buy they should in nearly all circumstances complete the deal and pay promptly.

Due to issues with various Group Buys I now have to request that all Group Buys are PRE-AUTHORISED WITH ME.

THANK YOU.

Thank you. :)

This makes it much more fairer and secure for all.

THANK YOU.

Thank you for the support

vaibhav mehandiratta

Vaibhav, if there are any unsold flex nibs I'll be glad to take some of them off your hands. PM me if something is left over please...

A lifelong FP user...

Vaibhav, if there are any unsold flex nibs I'll be glad to take some of them off your hands. PM me if something is left over please...

As would I.

Platinum 3776 - F, Pilot Decimo - F, TWSBI Vac Mini - 1.1i

Im not sure how long it takes paypal to clear it but i sent the money overnight wednesday as discussed via PM.

I put my user name as the reference for you just so you know which one was mine.

Thanks for organising this. Looking forward to having some spare flex nibs :)

Im not sure how long it takes paypal to clear it but i sent the money overnight wednesday as discussed via PM.

I put my user name as the reference for you just so you know which one was mine.

Thanks for organising this. Looking forward to having some spare flex nibs :)

I have received the payment....

vaibhav mehandiratta

Dear All

i Have yet to receive the #6 Flex nibs....which i will be receiving on Monday...

I will post some pics here also... to show you the nibs....

and accordingly i will dispatch....

Thank you all

vaibhav mehandiratta

I would like to humbly suggest that in the future folks name the actual currency that they want to use for prices.

When I looked at this thread and saw things like a single nib going for, “115 bucks,” I thought that these nibs must be really some sort of expensive items. So I passed.

The term “buck” has been used for the United States dollar for at least 159 years. I've never heard it used as slang for any other currency.

I can always look up approximate exchange rates on-line, but I need to know what the base currency is. Thanks for considering this request.

On a sacred quest for the perfect blue ink mixture!

ink stained wretch filling inkwell

I would like to humbly suggest that in the future folks name the actual currency that they want to use for prices.

When I looked at this thread and saw things like a single nib going for, “115 bucks,” I thought that these nibs must be really some sort of expensive items. So I passed.

The term “buck” has been used for the United States dollar for at least 159 years. I've never heard it used as slang for any other currency.

I can always look up approximate exchange rates on-line, but I need to know what the base currency is. Thanks for considering this request.

Second this.

I expected to pay in rupee as that was the price listed, but had to pay in usd so i lost out on alot of the price through exchange rates.

Not a big deal for a small order of nibs but if it had of been something like a few pens it would have been alot worse.