Asa Nauka Group Buy

jjlax10

If people ar looking for something new, try the matte black ebonite. It's a great finish.

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't have a matte-finished pen of any color -- I might just try one.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• subbucal

• I.M.

• jjlax10

• prashant.tikekar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please register me for one pen using #8 bluish - green rod with a 3 in 1 filing system and a JoWo #6 two tone Fine nib. It is ordered on 10-09-2015.

Thank you,

Orin

grumpyoldguy

Will do for new year...rainbow, midnight blue or Orange-black

right now I feel, I have my hands full...:-))

Oh, now I can't decide whether to wait for the new year or not! :laugh:

What is the texture of the matt black like to the touch, by the way?

Mr. Subramanian -- one question about the solid brown rods.

I could only find this photo of solid brown ebonite pens (from this website). Which of the solid brown ebonite rods (dark #6, or light #7) looks the most like the brown ebonite in the photo? Not very empirical, your best guess will do!

Thank you!

fpn_1444586342__vintage_ebonite_brown.jp

*Note: I will delete this image from FPN after October 31, 2015 (when the group buy is completed).

Edited by Forsooth

Mr. Subramanian -- one question about the solid brown rods.

I could only find this photo of solid brown ebonite pens (from this website). Which of the solid brown ebonite rods (dark #6, or light #7) looks the most like the brown ebonite in the photo? Not very empirical, your best guess will do!

Thank you!

fpn_1444586342__vintage_ebonite_brown.jp

*Note: I will delete this image from FPN after October 31, 2015 (when the group buy is completed).

Hi,

The colour of the pen in the picture is Dark Brown, its like the brown in my Dark Brown rippled pen.

ThecPlain brown here is more of plain Chocolate Brown and plain light Brown.

You can refer to ASA Writer, its has pens of similar rods, I am giving link here

asapens.in/eshop/asa-writer-3-1-filling-ebonite-fountain-pen

Thank you

Subramaniam

Please register me for one pen using #8 bluish - green rod with a 3 in 1 filing system and a JoWo #6 two tone Fine nib. It is ordered on 10-09-2015.

Thank you,

Orin

grumpyoldguy

Please post a photo of that pen in a good light. I would love to see it! Thank you.

I must say that I'm tempted, as I love the ASA Spear that I own. If I sit out this one, I'll definitely keep an eye open for the next group buy with ASA.

Edited by spaceink

Thank you for jjlax10 in organizing this group buy and Mr Subramaniam in producing this beautiful pen.

I've 2 questions before I can finalize my purchase. I saw in earlier posts that many members ordered the JoWo 1.1 nib but there is no such option in Mr Subramaniam's webpage. Is it that I can only choose from the 7 nib options listed ? Besides, I would like to know how turns is needed to open the cap.

Thank you.

Thank you for jjlax10 in organizing this group buy and Mr Subramaniam in producing this beautiful pen.

I've 2 questions before I can finalize my purchase. I saw in earlier posts that many members ordered the JoWo 1.1 nib but there is no such option in Mr Subramaniam's webpage. Is it that I can only choose from the 7 nib options listed ? Besides, I would like to know how turns is needed to open the cap.

Thank you.

Hi Sir,

Thank you for your interest in ASA Nauka.

The Jowo 1.1 was limited in nos, at present stock is not there. But, yes it was available earlier on.

Cap opens approx in 3.5 turns

Rgds

If people wish to order the matte black finish they'll order it anyway. If ASA is running out of shiny black it might be an idea to let people know.

That is not an issue.

President, Big Apple Pen Club

Follow us on Instagram @big_apple_pen_club

"Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery."

J.J. Lax Pen Co.

www.jjlaxpenco.comOn Instagram: @jjlaxpenco

Dear Mr. Subramaniam,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I've made my decision and placed the order. Please kindly register me for one pen using Rod#4 bluish black rippled with JoWo M nib. My order no. is #4133.

Best regards.

Dear Mr. Subramaniam,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I've made my decision and placed the order. Please kindly register me for one pen using Rod#4 bluish black rippled with JoWo M nib. My order no. is #4133.

Best regards.

Thank you sir!!

Ok, I confess. I saw this on ASAPens before seeing it on FPN, ordered two, then read the fine print.

And so, to make it official, I want two pens, rod #1 and rod #2 (one each), with a Schmidt nib unit, fine, polished silver nib, and clipless. As I said, I already put in the order on ASAPens for the above, I just wanted to be part of your group-buy head count. :)