• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deepak_Pandya

• amarjit

• Dhruv_Sood

• mehandiratta

Yes those are the Bril ink I mean. I only have the Royal blue up to now, but looking forward to trying more colors.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

^I have 24 bottles of Bril ink I have no use for. If you live in Delhi, just take them from me.

I can take them from you today

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

^I have 24 bottles of Bril ink I have no use for. If you live in Delhi, just take them from me.

Errr.. I do not live in Delhi.

I was going to order them from Bril but.. If you have a useless stock then, I'll be happy to pay you instead of them.

I live in Gujarat so.. could it work out?

I think you should order from Bril only. They won't charge you postage but you'll end up with 28 bottles.

Yeah I know.. Minimum order should be of 500. Don't know what else to buy from that kids store -_-

Yeah I know.. Minimum order should be of 500. Don't know what else to buy from that kids store -_-

In 500 ruppees, you can buy 10 years supply of inks from bril :)

Their EDs are good for rough notes and cheap copy paper. Have taken one of bril ed as my workhorse pen along with camlin elegante. You can give them to random people too without much heartache. Having said that order the green ink in abundance it's a super colour. Made mistake of buying only two bottles :(

Edited by pensnproses

Regards,

Pratik

i didnt quite enjoy the bril, except royal blue... plus i found these to be too sticky over time and nib gets clogged.. did anybody else face the same issue ?

i didnt quite enjoy the bril, except royal blue... plus i found these to be too sticky over time and nib gets clogged.. did anybody else face the same issue ?

Bril Violet is good one but it stains the eyedropper pen, hard to remove unless you use amonia and thing

never had a problem with any Bril/Camlin ink, the newer PG stationery Chelpark is worthless IME, YMMV.

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

never had a problem with any Bril/Camlin ink, the newer PG stationery Chelpark is worthless IME, YMMV.

I so much agree with you

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

Bril is a nice deeply saturated ink and after the loss of chelpark, have been gravitating more to bril than other inks. Camlin is a bit too under saturated for my taste...

A lifelong FP user...

errr I am having the same issue with Turqoise Blue but the the green ink has been so beautiful. Maybe it's a feed issue.

Regards,

Pratik

• 2 months later...

Hey there,
You can try out www.thepenworld.com

Electric cars & bikes on weekdays and fountain pens on the weekends :)

My Camlin 47 was filled with Bril RED for marking purpose. After a month of last use when i took it out, the nib had a lot of reddish crystals. Opened the section and the feed too was filled with crystal like stuff. The whole pen was stinking too.

And my Airmail 69T (clear barrel) was stained by Bril Blue. I had to scrub with a tissue pushed in and a little soap to remove the stain.

Regards

Subramoniam

Camlin inks are better than this. I have Parker Vector filled with Camlin Scarlet Red was left unused for more than 1.5 months but no drying. Started right away when put down on paper without any efforts. I also have not experienced any staining with Camlin Royal Blue and camlin permanent black though some cartridges are stained by Scarlet Red