Omas 360 Soleterre ~ Supporting Education (Large Images)

stevesurf

Well said, from the Omas web site, here:

OMAS is pleased to introduce the 360 SOLETERRE, a special creation realized in limited and numbered 360 pieces only, made to support education rights of children in Morocco, Ivory Coast and San Salvador, thanks to SOLETERRE.org

For every 360 SOLETERRE purchased, OMAS will donate its profits to Soleterre and finance together the “education rights”.

Buy your 360 SOLETERRE before October, 31st and receive your fountain pen at no delivery charge and with an ink bottle free of charge.

The 360 SOLETERRE is available on OMAS.com exclusively with an Extra Fine 14carat gold nib.

One of our own FPN members, Newton Pens, supports students with pen sales, and it is great to see Omas doing even a little bit, globally

Free global shipping through 10/31 and what appears to be a pretty orange ink, too. I'm a big fan of demonstrators and the 360 line, and wish our dealers carried it (I checked first with Chatterly, where I've had the finest service). It's available direct only. Here's some pictures, enjoy!

fpn_1441696047__dsc1855.jpg

fpn_1441696101__dsc2118.jpgfpn_1441696195__dsc2129_1.jpgfpn_1441696276__stephanie-gengotti-01.jp

fpn_1441696400__dsc2138.jpg

Best regards,
Steve Surfaro
Fountain Pen Fun
Cities of the world (please visit my Facebook page for more albums)
Paris | Venezia

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stevesurf

• jar

• esteroids

• Joban

I suggest others also look at the Omas Soleterre page. After seeing the pictures and video I couldn't leave the page without ordering. Two things I love in this world are kids looking happy in school and orange demonstrators.

Edited by esteroids

I suggest others also look at the Omas Soleterre page. After seeing the pictures and video I couldn't leave the page without ordering. Two things I love in this world are kids looking happy in school and orange demonstrators.

What's a nice touch is you also get a personal email thanking you for the order, from the sales department in Bologna, Italy. Soleterre did a nice job with the messaging on a noble campaign for good.

Best regards,
Steve Surfaro
Fountain Pen Fun
Paris | Venezia

• 3 months later...

They are still offering free shipping and a bottle of ink until 12/31. Great service as mine shipped same day as ordered with tracking.

Put on your sunglasses when you take the pen out of its pouch - it is a really intense orange.

The accompanying orange ink is a little more subdued.

sinistral hypergraphica - a slurry of ink

I MAY have one of these under the tree. Okay, gee, I know there's one there. Can't wait. And it's a serious bargain for a very cool Omas!

R.

• 2 weeks later...

Love it, and this is a great cause as well.

Regards,

Simar

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

• 6 years later...

Hello my friends, I am bumping this thread in case anyone has seen one of these being sold without a box.  In mid 2018, these three precious Omas 360s were stolen from me at a Trade Event at a Marriott hotel in Orlando:

Omas 360 Soleterre fountain pen

Omas 360 Vintage Limited Edition Black & Gold demonstrator fountain pen

Omas 360 Vintage Limited Edition Black & Ruthenium demonstrator fountain pen

All three would be sold without boxes and I have serial numbers to match. I carried the  Soleterre to remind me of my mentorship programs for STEM education I do.  The other two 360s were purchased in Singapore when I conducted the security industry's only solo  full day workshop on global new tech.

I post this periodically in different forums as I have not given up hope even though local Hotel Security did nothing.

The thief struck when I led a session to 1000 attendees with my bag in the front row.  There is a significant reward Phone contact  +SS1-482-4OOO

The Soleterre, even though you might have to wear sunglasses to use it, reminds me how mentorship in education is the most rewarding thing in life next to raising a child.  I still mentor today, and have a PhD candidate I am advising, who supports learning for deaf people.

Kind regards 

Steve Surfaro 

Best regards,
Steve Surfaro
Fountain Pen Fun
Paris | Venezia