The Fountain Pen Network Messages

Dearest Visitors of the Fountain Pen Nuthouse,

Registration with automated checks is working again, with the introduction of our upgraded site!

You may do so here: https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/?_fromLogout=1

Warm regards, The FPN Admin Team

A Review Of The Omas Art Vision In Liquid Green

Rate Topic 0

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soniknitr

• hari317

• Sagarb

• pgd84

soniknitr,

I apologize, but I am actually trying to contact Soniknitr and am unsure of how to do this directly. I read the review of the Omas Art Vision fountain pen and wanted to get an understanding of the rating scale. I was hoping that he (you) had reviewed an Aurora Optima fountain pen so I could compare the 5/6 nib rating with the Optima's nib rating. I don't see any Aurora reviews so... Soniknitr, what do you think of the Omas Art Vision in comparison to the Aurora Optima, the Pilot Vanishing Points, or the Lamy 2000?

Thank you,

Chris

Hello Chris,

I am very sorry I could not check & reply to your post earlier because my laptop's HDD had crashed and it has been lying in the service center for the past 2 weeks. I could collect it only yesterday.

Regarding Omas Nib v/s a VP nib or a Lamy 2000 nib, the 18k ones run very smooth but with some flex unseen in the other nibs. In short you can feel the nib responsiveness of Omas, whereas decent softness can just be felt on a usual pelikan nib. I do not have an Optima, so cannot really comment vs an Optima nib. I find lamy 2000 F & EF rather stiff and hard nibs compared to Omases.

Best,

Sonik

You have come to earth to entertain and to be entertained - P.Y

Some Pen & Paraphernalia Reviews

Sonik, I really liked what you have quoted in your blog.."If everyone on earth were rational, nothing would happen." Just helped me to gained some confidence...thanks.

Edited by Sagarb

Sagar Bhowmick

Sonik, I really liked what you have quoted in your blog.."If everyone on earth were rational, nothing would happen." Just helped me to gained some confidence...thanks.

Thank you Sagar. You are doing what many of us can only aspire to !!

Wow Sonik, this pen looks amazing, the nib is large and perfect combination for this beauty, love at first sight indeed, review was hard to read ... Was hypnotised by the pictures .... WoW is all I can say for now

Wow Sonik, this pen looks amazing, the nib is large and perfect combination for this beauty, love at first sight indeed, review was hard to read ... Was hypnotised by the pictures .... WoW is all I can say for now

Sanjay, I hope you are now well-poisoned for a Omas :lol:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback..