Sailor Ishida Bungu Hakodate Twilight Vs Kingdom Note Garrulous Lidthi Vs Kingdom Note Entoloma Virescens Vs Bungbox Omaezaki Ocean

white_lotus
Rate Topic 0

white_lotus

In case the title gets truncated this is

Sailor Ishida bungu Hakodate twilight vs Kingdom Note Garrulous lidthi vs Kingdom Note Entoloma virescens vs Bungbox Ozaemaki Ocean.

fpn_1438132432__img_3377.jpg

fpn_1438132525__img_3381.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• white_lotus

• Ghost Plane

• Tinjapan

amberleadavis

Oh my, I see this getting very expensive. I have used up my sample of Lidth's Jay. I am totally in love.

Thank you for sharing these.

BTW, I don't supposed I can convince you to doodle with those inks on a CRV with PPS?

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Want to get a special letter / gift from me, then create a Ghostly Avatar

Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 366 Inks in 2016

Check out inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

white_lotus

Well you are safe: Kingdom Note's Lidth's Jay ink is sold out.

I have to admit that I don't doodle. And I've been bad on not sending most of your CRVs back at all. My life is so full now that I don't think I have any time, and it too would sit on the back burner.

amberleadavis

Well, that makes sense. I'm glad you are doing well and are busy! I've been checking out to see if the Lidth's Jay comes back in stock. There is a possibility that I don't need more blue ink.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Check out inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

amberleadavis

You are correct. I do need more blue.

• 10 months later...

So true!

Nah-Ah... You CAN have too many blues, and greens and reds.... but you CAN'T have too many blue-blacks, murky greens and dark reds... :lol: :lol:

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,