Ranga Model 4C (Regular Ebonite & Premium Ebonite)- Group Buy

mehandiratta

Please sign me up for a regular ED model in blue ripple (nr 6), clipless, polished, with the M Conklin (Bock) nib.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mpkandan

• mehandiratta

• I.M.

• mhguda

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd like the following please,

- Blue Ripple Regular polished (No. 6) ebonite with a gold coloured Bock Nib and clip as an eyedropper

- Solid Black Regular polished (No. 3) ebonite with a two-toned #6 JoWo Broad and clip

Bock Nib is Chrome finish not gold color

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

Thank you for the update. Please update my order to Wality M Chrome nib.

ok i will.. but one query ... you still want the gold clip or chrome clip

Edited by mehandiratta

vaibhav mehandiratta

The GB I have been waiting for!

I would like

Orange Premium Ebonite pen

cartridge converter

Dual tone 1.5mm Jowo nib

Clipless

Should we make payment now to MP Kandan PayPal account? Also will pens be shipped when payment is made or when the GB closes? Thanks!

Edited by strictlyobiter

The GB I have been waiting for!

I would like

Orange Premium Ebonite pen

cartridge converter

Dual tone 1.5mm Jowo nib

Clipless

Should we make payment now to MP Kandan PayPal account? Also will pens be shipped when payment is made or when the GB closes? Thanks!

you can please proceed with the payment.

it will be shipped within a week after payment confirmation....

vaibhav mehandiratta

I would like one with the premium polished yellow and black swirl, with gold colored clip, with a two toned JoWo broad nib. Please let me know if I missed anything else, if not, please let me know and I will send payment. Thanks!

Derek's Pens and Pencils

I am always looking for new penpals! Send me a pm if you'd like to exchange correspondence. :)

I forgot to mention that with mine I would prefer the eyedropper but I do not know if the JoWo nibs come with that option. If an eyedropper is not possible, c/c will be fine.

Derek's Pens and Pencils

I am always looking for new penpals! Send me a pm if you'd like to exchange correspondence. :)

Is it possible to get the line from your spreadsheet with just my name in a separate file from you, so I could copy to mpkandan when I make the payment? I'd like to make sure the details of the pen I want are clear to him.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Dear All,

Thanks for your interest in this Group Buy.

Dear Mr. Strictlyobiter Sir,

As Mr.Vaibhav said, We will ship with in a week after the payment.

Dear Mr.ThirdeYe Sir,

Jowo Broad nibs are avaialble with C/C version .

Dear Mr. amk Sir,

The Mottled Pattern Vary from pen to pen. But we will send the good pattern only.

Green/Yellow is out of stock for now.

REspected Mhguda,

Sure. I will make a note of your specifications.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

I am thinking about two of the premium ebonites, blue and white, and yellow and green. Are the colours in the photo exactly what I should expect? The yellow looks really zingy.

yes they are.. in reality they look more beautiful....

vaibhav mehandiratta

Is it possible to get the line from your spreadsheet with just my name in a separate file from you, so I could copy to mpkandan when I make the payment? I'd like to make sure the details of the pen I want are clear to him.

i will share ... will PM you...

vaibhav mehandiratta

I am thinking about two of the premium ebonites, blue and white, and yellow and green. Are the colours in the photo exactly what I should expect? The yellow looks really zingy.

Kindly conform your choice ... as availability of colors is limited....

vaibhav mehandiratta

Updated list is as follows:

fpn_1438267799__list_ranga.jpg

I urge all members to make the payment kindly to confirm and block the prefered rods due to limited availability of colors ...

vaibhav mehandiratta

Noooo! green and yellow out of stock....

Okay, let me confirm a blue and white premium ebonite, polished finish, c/c and clipless with a chrome B Jowo nib. I'll get the payment over today. Done!

Edited by amk

Too many pens, too little time!

http://fountainpenlove.blogspot.fr/

Mehandiratta...thank you so much for organizing this group buy. I would like to order:

Regular #3 Black, Polished, c/c, gold clip, JoWo B, dual tone.

Payment sent to Mr. Kandan.