The Super Duper Co-Razy Parker Penman Sapphire - Blue - Comparisons Psp

amberleadavis

I'll be in for the first option! I got a couple of blues and I think I can contribute!

Can I send extra money for extra samples? :P

Edited by musicman123

fpn_1434432647__fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pinks-bottle_200x159.jpg

Check out my blog at Inks and Pens

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• dcwaites

• Tas

• Luma

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For the TWINS!!!

fpn_1436821824__2015-pps-05.jpgfpn_1436821902__2015-pps-06.jpg

Why is it clogging? What are you doing to it? I have never had it clog in any of the pens I have had it in.

It is supposed to be a quick drying ink, so if you are leaving it uncapped, or the cap is not fully sealing, that may be causing it.

Mebbe you need to use some of the brass shimmy shim shims that are going around to just make sure the nib slit is clear.

fpn_1412827311__pg_d_104def64.gif

“Them as can do has to do for them as can’t.

And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices.”

Granny Aching

I was writing and it would dry out WHILE I was writing. It could have something to do with the climate here. (103 F, 39C and virtually no humidity).

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

I must admit I haven't tried it in those conditions. The way the weather is going, I'll have to wait about 6 months before I can try to duplilcate.

0.1C when I left the house this morning. The cat people were not impressed.

Granny Aching

So, yeah, this is the real deal! Summer BLUEFEST! Payment sent!

I must admit I haven't tried it in those conditions. The way the weather is going, I'll have to wait about 6 months before I can try to duplilcate.

0.1C when I left the house this morning. The cat people were not impressed.

How often are your cats actually impressed? I think my cats love me only when I give them tasty treats.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

So, yeah, this is the real deal! Summer BLUEFEST! Payment sent!

Are you having fun?

How often are your cats actually impressed? I think my cats love me only when I give them tasty treats.

Yes, if chicken is involved (roasted nicely, in a piquant gravy).

Otherwise rarely.

Although, as mentioned elsewhere, the little one does like to go on long walks with me. A harness and leash are in her near future. You can use a collar and leash, but you sometimes end up with a slightly strangled cat, who then needs cuddles.

Granny Aching

They do love you, like a comfy chair or soft blanket. But not for your sparkling wit or ability to walk on two legs. Cats are funny that way. ;)

Are you having fun?

Truly! But since the Regional Manager of this operation (AD) has retained me as secretary for this project, I will need everyone to submit a report on their choice of inks for use in the CRV --whether newly shipped inks or inks found on their desks. Reminders will be sent as the deadline approaches for the final report to Administration.

HJB

cc: AD

BlINK has paid for papers and samples ($5) - do you have her address, Amber?

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

BlINK has paid for papers and samples ($5) - do you have her address, Amber?

Darn PayPal is in my wife's name. I put it in the notes and I think Amber has it but if not, let me know and I can PM it.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris

Carpe Stylum!

Truly! But since the Regional Manager of this operation (AD) has retained me as secretary for this project, I will need everyone to submit a report on their choice of inks for use in the CRV --whether newly shipped inks or inks found on their desks. Reminders will be sent as the deadline approaches for the final report to Administration.

HJB

cc: AD

LOL

Darn PayPal is in my wife's name. I put it in the notes and I think Amber has it but if not, let me know and I can PM it.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris, can you send me the address again? And I'll send you some pretty colors!

Chris, can you send me the address again? And I'll send you some pretty colors!

Sounds like I get the better end of that deal. On the way!!!

Chris

Carpe Stylum!

AAAndrew #7

fpn_1436981586__2015-pps-07.jpg

Blink.

fpn_1436981724__2015-pps-08.jpg

Udog

fpn_1436986547__2015-pps-09.jpg

Luma

fpn_1436987485__2015-pps-10.jpg

Blink.

fpn_1436981724__2015-pps-08.jpg

I paid $16. Which is why I invented FPS#9, because I am a cheapskate.

Granny Aching