The Next Poster Gets A Letter (And The Next...etc.)

MKB

I wouldnt mind a letter from St. Louis. Lets keep this going who else would like one from Melbourne, Australia

Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts - Winston Churchill

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dvalliere

• MKB

• parkerwasmyfirstlove

• MsRedpen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 6 months later...

Is this still active?

Boise, Idaho

My fingers are always inky and I'm always looking for something new.  Interested in trading?  Contact me!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, this was fun before as a one shot letter, and I've got some new inks to spread around.

Next person to post gets a letter from sunny California.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, in preparation for Incowrimo, the next person gets a letter from a dyslexic person in Scotland :)

Hopefully, there will be a taker :)

Fiona

Writing and typing with the help of cats

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I found some great pen pals via this thread, and it is a shame to let it curl up and die. Plus it is February! Anyone doing In-Co-Wri-Mo, officially or not?? I didn’t sign up for anything, but am always looking for pen pals from various parts of the world, far and near.

So here it is... next person will get a letter from Philadelphia, the birthplace of the U.S.!

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to play! And the next person who posts will get a letter from a grey and gloomy place famous for----fast food.

"Tea cleared my head and left me with no misapprehensions".

The Duke of Wellington

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww296/messiah_FPN/Badges/SnailBadge.png

• 2 months later...

Is it too late to join? I am going stir crazy in the house and would love to write! The next person will get a letter from Maryland.

Stay healthy and safe everyone!!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Homemade ink! That's something I've dreamed about but never had the courage to do. I can't wait!

I'm a terrible penfriend who is trying to make amends. I hope that by writing (and posting) one letter, I can weed out the guilt and return the warmth I've been showered with by letter writers, old and new.

Next person, you will get a letter from Trivandrum, which is basically sunny tucked between two slices of rain.

"When in doubt, write."

-- Bangalore, India

This is such a fun idea! I'd love a letter from a sunny place tucked between 2 slices of rain.

The next letter person will get a letter from California, which seems to have ample representation here. 😎

• 1 month later...

Hi!  Today I returned to this forum after a long time away and found this neat thread.  The poster after me will receive a letter from (currently) sunny and cold Minnesota.