Hello From China(Prc)

Rate Topic 0

Hello everyone, I am a senior high school student and will start my university entrance exam. I am sorry that my poor English may confuseing you.And ,I am a Chinese, living in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu province,where not far from the Jinhao Factory and Hero Factory(There are in Shanghai)

I like use fp because I dislike the ballpens' writing feeling, too smooth means I cannot control the pen well when I write Asian words.But maybe in today's lives ,the daily use of fountain pens maybe a little stubborn and odd;-)

Because of my student's identity, I donnot have too much good pens, and most of my pens are the cheap Hero or Wingsung's pens. I also have some Pilot's goods and a Twsbi 580.Using And collecting fountain pens is my hobby ,and forever.

I hope I will have a good time and learn a lot in FPN. Infact, who can tell me how are you reading the name LocN?☺

LocN

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LocNLee

• Clancy

• notVirtuThe3rd

• PAKMAN

Greetings from California and a warm welcome to FPN. It's great to have you here with us.

"Intolerance betrays want of faith in one's cause." - Gandhi -

notVirtuThe3rd
Hi! Welcome to FPN. :W2FPN:

I'm really glad you've joined us.

Enjoy!

Best wishes from Japan,

VirtuThe3rd

Hello and Welcome to FPN!! Glad to have you as a member!!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                 My Favorite Brick and Mortar Store

Vanness Pens - Now selling Online!

Welcome! I've been a fountain pen enthusiast for years, but I've learned the most since joining the Fountain Pen Network! I hope you will too!

So space and time are linked together. As we are looking across space, we are looking back in time. The further and further away those stars are the further back in time you are looking. Now you are seeing a star that is say six thousand years ago. Imagine somebody at that star looking at us They would be seeing us as we were six thousand years ago. Which of those two is now? - Alan Parsons Project The Time Machine - Temporalia (Paraphrased)

Sasha Royale

Welcome, LocN !

I used a fountain pen in school. The soft writing with liquid ink was most comforting.

The TWSBI is and excellent college pen. Of inexpensive Chinese-made pens, I have

had good experiences using the HERO 266 and Jinhao x250. However, the TWSBI

has high capacity, which is useful at the university.

Write with joy.

Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen:
Verweile doch, du bist so schön !

• 2 weeks later...