My car has decided to develop a brake fault so I have to rationalise my order to one pen :(

In that case I would like to confirm my order of a Shiny Blue Ripple, clipless, converter model pen with a 1.5mm Jowo nib.

Edited by strictlyobiter

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• mpkandan

• mhguda

• strictlyobiter

I would like to participate. ED version, clipless, polished blue ripple, B nib please.

Thank you

Edited by caribbean_skye
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Pen will roll. No leaves or branches on bamboo to stop it from rolling?

Yes Clipless version will roll... But not that smoothly

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

To make it very clear, I will want my pen of the glossy material, Not Bakul. Do I have to confirm it somewhere?

BTW this is a great service you are doing for us. Thank you!

Noted... And thank you for the appreciation...

As far as the confirmation is concerned.. Payment making details to Mr. Kandan directly will be shared here only...

vaibhav mehandiratta

Hi, I would like to address interest in a clipless one with JoWo 1.5 Italic nib and converter. I'd like the color that is totally at the right side of the first pictures. How will this group buy work? Sorry, absolut newbie in the FPN community culture, only was reading the last months some posts.

Welcome to the amazing world of fountain pen sir....

And your request is well noted

vaibhav mehandiratta

i need wality F gold colored nib, gold colored clip and green ripple color eyedropper pen. i think it may be good. i am not experienced about color. you may choose the best color option. but i need fine nib and clip to hold in my packet.

Hi, I would like to address interest in a clipless one with JoWo 1.5 Italic nib and converter. I'd like the color that is totally at the right side of the first pictures. How will this group buy work? Sorry, absolut newbie in the FPN community culture, only was reading the last months some posts.

Will be sharing the payment procedure with all. We actually are looking for 25 ppl minimum. We have reached 21.

4 more to go.

vaibhav mehandiratta

I would like to participate. ED version, clipless, polished blue ripple, B nib please.

Thank you

Please note that bock medium or borad nib is chargeable extra at 9 USD

vaibhav mehandiratta

Date: 12 May 2015

Last Date to Register – 25th May

List of People interested in group buy: Total Nos. 22 nos and 23 pens in total

1. Anirban4u – 1 Pen – Blue Rippled, Clipless, Eye dropper Version Default Settings
  2. Rish – 1 Pen
  3. Kapilapshankar – 2 Pens
  4. Strictlyobiter - 1 pen – Polished Blue Ripple, Clip less with 1.5 JoWo nib unit and converter.
  5. PGD84 – 2 pens
  6. MHGUDA – 1 Pen –Polished Blue rippled – Clip less. Eyedropper, wality F nib.
  7. NIlay – 1 pen, Blue rippled, clipless
  8. Nerdthing – 1 Pen, Bakul Plue Ripple with Silver Clip and Wality M nib
  9. Director Bob – 1 pen – Matte Black with JoWo Broad nib and converter - Clip less
  10. NibDog –1 Pen Blue Ripple, Converter , Silver JoWo F nib, Clipless
  11. Dr.S.Sanyal – 1 Pen – Polished, Clipless, Yellow Rippled, Eyedropper with Wality F nib.
  12. J_MM – 1 Pen
  13. Alc3261 – 1 Pen
  14. PenAltimate – 1 Pen
  15. Firstpancake – 1 Pen - Green Rippled with JoWo nib unit and converter.
  16. Aysedasi – 1 Pen, Green Ripple polished Clipless with Schmidt Broad nib and converter
  17. Jonro – 1 Pen, Blue polished ebonite, clipless with XF nib
  18. Selvamuthukumaran – 1 pen, Polished Green Rippled, Gold Color Clip, Wality F nib
  19. Canjoy- 1 Pen, Black, Matte, Clipless, JoWo Silver monotone F nib with converter
  20. Shalton – 1 pen , Black Matte, Clipless, JoWo 1.5 Italic Nib with converter
  21. Caribbean_Skye – 1 Pen, Polished Blue Ripple, ED version, Clipless, Bock B nib
  22. Vaibhav Mehandiratta - 1 Pen, Pink Rippled, Bakul Finish, ED version, Clipless, Bock B nib

vaibhav mehandiratta

Dear Vaibhav,

I would like to specify my Order as follows:

Black Bakul finish, Clipless with Bock M Nib in Eyedropper Configiuration

Thanks & Regards,

Pradeep D.

When I grow up, I want to be a great lawyer. Until then, I practice. - A.Davis

Please note that bock medium or borad nib is chargeable extra at 9 USD

Duly noted. Not anticipating a change, but curious which nibs for this style does not incur extra charge.

Thanks for all your work.

BTW i counted 22 ppl with 24 pens in msg #49

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Duly noted. Not anticipating a change, but curious which nibs for this style does not incur extra charge.

Thanks for all your work.

BTW i counted 22 ppl with 24 pens in msg #49

i would recommend you to spend extra on the bock nib... however if without paying extra you want to buy... then take medium nib of Wality....

And thanks for the update....

vaibhav mehandiratta

Count me in for one:

Ranga Bamboo (Eye Dropper Version), Polished, Pink Ripple, Clip-less, Wality M Chrome Finish

I'll take one!

Matte black
Clip-less
Eye-dropper version
JoWo 1.5 Italic
Thanks!

dear JoWo 1.5 version comes with converter...

vaibhav mehandiratta

I'll take one!

Matte black
Clip-less
Eye-dropper version
JoWo 1.5 Italic
Thanks!

Sir please note that JoWo 1.5 italic version comes with cartridge, you can use it as eye dropper at ur will.

vaibhav mehandiratta

Date: 18 May 2015

Last Date to Register – 25th May

List of People interested in group buy: Total Nos.

1. Anirban4u – 1 Pen – Blue Rippled, Clip less, Eye dropper Version Default Settings
  2. Rish – 1 Pen , Red rippled, with clip and bock nib
  3. Kapilapshankar – 2 Pens, 1. Polished Green, with golden clip , with ambitious nib eye dropper version, 2. Blue rippled polished finish with silver clip and bock nib, eye dropper version.
  4. Strictlyobiter - 1 pen – Polished Blue Ripple, Clip less with 1.5 JoWo nib unit and converter.
  5. PGD84 – 1 pen, Black Bakul Finish, Clip less, Bock M nib, eye dropper version.
  6. MHGUDA – 1 Pen –Polished Blue rippled – Clip less. Eyedropper, wality F nib.
  7. NIlay – 1 pen
  8. Nerdthing – 1 Pen, Bakul Plue Ripple with Silver Clip and Wality M nib
  9. Director Bob – 1 pen – Matte Black with JoWo Broad nib and converter - Clip less
  10. NibDog – 1 Pen - Blue Ripple, Converter , Silver JoWo F nib, Clipless
  11. Dr.S.Sanyal – 1 Pen – Polished, Clip less, Yellow Rippled, Eyedropper with Wality F nib.
  12. J_MM – 1 Pen
  13. Alc3261 – 1 Pen
  14. PenAltimate – 1 Pen
  15. Firstpancake – 1 Pen - Green Rippled with JoWo nib unit and converter.
  16. Aysedasi – 1 Pen, Green Ripple polished Clipless with Schmidt Broad nib and converter
  17. Jonro – 1 Pen, Blue polished ebonite, clipless with XF nib
  18. Selvamuthukumaran – 1 pen
  19. Canjoy- 1 Pen, Black, Matte, Clip less, JoWo Silver monotone F nib with converter
  20. Shalton – 1 pen , Black Matte, Clip less, JoWo 1.5 Italic Nib with converter
  21. Caribbean_Skye – 1 Pen, Polished Blue Ripple, ED version, Clip less, Bock B nib
  22. Tervinder – 1 pen, yellow ripple with gold clip, Dual tone medium wality nib, eyedropper version.
  23. Jchch1950- 1 pen with Bock Nib and Silver Clip.
  24. Puneet.Singh – 2 Pens – 1. Eye dropper version, Polished Pink Ripple, clip less, Wality M nib Chrome Finish, 2. Blue Ripple, Dual Tone, Jowo, EF nib.
  25. B1uedeath – 1 Pen – Matte Black, clip less, JoWo 1.5 Italic
Edited by mehandiratta

vaibhav mehandiratta