A Glut Of Desk Blotters Going Spare!

Inkysloth

Hi all,

My partner's office just had a major clearout, and he's brought home about 20 desk blotters (with blotting paper attached)

Anyone who wants one, for the price of postage (about £3.00 but I need to measure & weigh to be sure) is welcome to one - just drop me a PM.

They're about 16" x 10" or thereabouts, half are black, half are dark green.

Instagram @inkysloth

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TXKat

• fountainpagan

• jordanjay29

• Inkysloth

I would be interested, please - by a green one, if possible.

Could you ship to France?

And would it be possible to see them? ;)

Edited by fountainpagan

WomenWagePeace

SUPORTER OF http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/631/uh2SgO.jpg

My avatar is a painting by the imense surrealist painter Remedios Varo

I would be interested too. Can you possibly post a picture of them for me?

Edit- I didn't see you were in the U.K. Never mind then, since the shipping would be quite high.

Edited by musicman123

fpn_1434432647__fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pinks-bottle_200x159.jpg

Check out my blog at Inks and Pens

Royal Mail International Economy is £5.30 (this seems to cover Mainland Europe & the USA, I've not checked other locations yet.

The size is 45x30cm.

There's a photo in my gallery, but I don't seem able to copy and paste the link across from an ipad. (The field with the BB Code can be partially selected, but I can't select the whole link). I'm hoping this will take you to the photo:

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/uploads/imgs/fpn_1428518349__image.jpg

Instagram @inkysloth

I would be interested in this and would happily pay the postage :)

Um I am in the states.

ETA PM sent.

Edited by fireant

Wow, I'm fortunate enough to be in Berkshire, England for this one. Please could I enter for this generous PIF?

I would so love a desk blotter to do my ink reviews on. I currently have several sheets of kitchen roll around the pad of papers that I use for the reviews, so I don't get ink anywhere. It looks so messy.

Inkysloth thanks for putting on this PIF.

Hi all,

My partner's office just had a major clearout, and he's brought home about 20 desk blotters (with blotting paper attached)

Anyone who wants one, for the price of postage (about £3.00 but I need to measure & weigh to be sure) is welcome to one - just drop me a PM.

They're about 16" x 10" or thereabouts, half are black, half are dark green.

I would be interested. Sending PM.... Sounds like the perfect size for my 22 x 44 desk.... (I am in the US)

Edited by Runnin_Ute

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

Sending you a PM. I've always wanted one!

So, what's your point?

(Mine is a flexible F.)

First batch parcelled up and sent out - there's a fair few left, so still PM if you'd like one.

Best wishes all

Robin

Instagram @inkysloth

Hi Inkysloth

The postman just delivered this!

Thank you so much!!

Edited by fireant

They look awesome!!! Thanks for sharing, inkysloth! ;)

So, what's your point?

(Mine is a flexible F.)

Being the fountain of youth that I am, I had to go look it up to figure out what a desk blotter was for. I found this handy explanation for anyone else who is too young to know how to use one of these.

*goes back to eagerly awaiting package*