Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Sailor Maruzen - Jade

Cyber6

Ok.. I just received some birthday presents from Japan.. Thanks to my lovely Nin(k)ja Traffiker.. :lol:

This is Sailor Maruzen JADE!!!! :wub: :wub:

fpn_1427175356__sailor_maruzenjade.jpg

It has a more gentle sheen (tone down) reddish-copper all over... You can't see it in the scanner.. Easy to see in person. Is not like some other inks that hits you over the head with it... example below... This is done with a scanner on Canson Tracing Paper (kind of like vellum)..

fpn_1427175793__cansonsheen02.jpg

Like Maruzen Akane, this ink NEEDS to be appreciated in person... pictures/scans.. will never do it justice.

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cyber6

• Tinjapan

• jasonchickerson

• TheRealScubaSteve

WOW! This is nice. I love understated colors like this. And I love people asking things like: what color is this? Thanks for sharing!

WOW! This is nice. I love understated colors like this. And I love people asking things like: what color is this? Thanks for sharing!

Did you double click on the canson paper?.. click again to maximize... the coppery-red sheen is everywhere... is CRAZY!!!!... :yikes:

**** BauerInks.ca ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

I expected a "greener" color based on the name, but I have seen Jade which is this shade of green.

"One can not waste time worrying about small minds . . . If we were normal, we'd still be using free ball point pens." —Bo Bo Olson "I already own more ink than a rational person can use in a lifetime." —Waski_the_Squirrel

I'm still trying to figure out how to list all my pens down here.

Is this in the normal Sailor line of ink or is it a special edition that can only be bought in Japan? A green shade that I like AND sheen. I might have gone to heaven.

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures!! I kind of want one too now :P How are the flow and smoothness of the ink?

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures!! I kind of want one too now :P How are the flow and smoothness of the ink?

Is Sailor dude.... and is Sailor Maruzen... so is just perfect... The Goldilock's principle applied freely... not to wet, not too dry... just PERFECT !!! :lol: :lol:

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

Is Sailor dude.... and is Sailor Maruzen... so is just perfect... The Goldilock's principle applied freely... not to wet, not too dry... just PERFECT !!! :lol: :lol:

C.

haha I like the Goldilock's principle! It sounds like I need to add one of those to the wishlist then :P

PS I'm a definitely the greedy Goldilock's when it comes to smoothness and flow -- the smoother and more free flowing the better :bunny01:

haha I like the Goldilock's principle! It sounds like I need to add one of those to the wishlist then :P

PS I'm a definitely the greedy Goldilock's when it comes to smoothness and flow -- the smoother and more free flowing the better :bunny01:

Yo never had something that is too smooth and free flowing??... Is a mess.. I can assure you. ;)

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

Thanks. Great colour. I take it it's a LE, not a Jentle Sailor.

Or?

Life is too short to drink bad wine (Goethe)

Yo never had something that is too smooth and free flowing??... Is a mess.. I can assure you. ;)

C.

Yes you are right :P

This is gorgeous. Can we get a side-by-side with Sailor tokiwa-matsu?

Tokina is MUCH darker... Yes you can get a side by side.. I just need the time.. Hopefully tonight, after the kiddies are all in bed.. :P

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

Is this in the normal Sailor line of ink or is it a special edition that can only be bought in Japan? A green shade that I like AND sheen. I might have gone to heaven.

Limited edition of 200 bottles, sold out.

Limited edition of 200 bottles, sold out.

Already!!!! :yikes: (running to hide bottle under lock and key...)

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

C.

So, about that bottle . . .

C.

Yep, before the end of the show. Theys gone!

So, about that bottle . . .

I would be very cautious attempting to abscond with any of Cyber6's ink. Her secret ink vault, whereabouts unknown, is rumored to be protected by both the highest security the digital age can provide AND old school anti theft measures. Imagine Indiana Jones meets the Borg mixed with 007.

But if you wish to make an attempt, I will gladly hold your ink in safe keeping until your ultimate demise, er ..uh... return.