New Www.appelboompennen.nl Website (Including Discount Coupon)

Appelboompen

Hi!

Maybe a couple of you already know us and even have ordered something with us...

This weekend we launch our new webstore (www.appelboompennen.nl) and to see if everything works correct we need a lot of visitors and orders.

To boost this a little up we offer this weekend a discount of 15% discount on all the products (except Montblanc).

You only have to use the discount coupon website15 during the checkout.

If you have any problems or you find some improvements, please don't hesitate to share them with me!

You can email me on info@appelboompennen.nl and I am also available on Whatsapp (0031639031331)

I hope to greet you in our new webstore.

Kind regards,

Joost Appelboom

p.s. We ship worldwide with Fedex (takes 2-3 business days before the package arrives at it's destination) and all orders over 100 Euro are FREE of any shipping costs.

Edited by Appelboompen

Visit our webstore www.appelboompennen.nl

We ship worldwide!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Appelboompen

• flyshot

• zaddick

• claudewick

p.s. We ship worldwide with Fedex (takes 2-3 business days before the package arrives at it's destination) and all orders over 100 Euro are FREE of any shipping costs.

Is there another shipping option?

FEDEX is not a good option for brazilian buyers.

Is there another shipping option?

FEDEX is not a good option for brazilian buyers.

We can always discuss other transporters!

We ship worldwide!

Well Joost, you just twisted my arm into buying 10 bottles of ink (5 Visconti and 5 MB) that is did not really need or want, but the free shipping and the discount forced me to find a way to spend more money today. :D It certainly helps me the Dollar is approaching parity with the Euro again.

The site looks good. I did notice in my browser (Firefox build 30), that some of the pictures were not rendering at the top of the page where the results are displayed. Here is a screen shot. It could just be me, but I wanted to mention it.

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

Well Joost, you just twisted my arm into buying 10 bottles of ink (5 Visconti and 5 MB) that is did not really need or want, but the free shipping and the discount forced me to find a way to spend more money today. :D It certainly helps me the Dollar is approaching parity with the Euro again.

The site looks good. I did notice in my browser (Firefox build 30), that some of the pictures were not rendering at the top of the page where the results are displayed. Here is a screen shot. It could just be me, but I wanted to mention it.

attachicon.gifAppelbloom.JPG

Hi Zaddick,

Thank you for the order! We will ship it on Monday, and you will probably receive it on Wednesday.

The Dollar - Euro is defenitely an extra argument to buy something across the ocean;)

Thanks for the feedback, we are having some problems with the categories and the pictures indeed... I hope we are able to fix it before your next visit!

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy writing.

We ship worldwide!

Joost, I tried searching "M805" and no results were found. However going to the Pelikan fountain pens listing shows them on page 2. You may want to look into the search tool.

Joost, I tried searching "M805" and no results were found. However going to the Pelikan fountain pens listing shows them on page 2. You may want to look into the search tool.

Hi,

Thank you!

I noticed it as well, I have to place the tags all over again for all the products...

We will work on that too!

We ship worldwide!

I ordered a Pelikan M200 Cafe Creme.

The only thing I thought was a little confusing is, no matter which nib choice I clicked on, I got "Availability: Sold." Normally I'd expect something like "in stock" or "out of stock."

Thanks for the discount!

Kent

I ordered a Pelikan M200 Cafe Creme.

The only thing I thought was a little confusing is, no matter which nib choice I clicked on, I got "Availability: Sold." Normally I'd expect something like "in stock" or "out of stock."

Thanks for the discount!

Kent

Hi Kent,

Thank you for the order!

I didn't even know that the system works that well, that it also shows the avilability of the nibs!

I have changed that now.

Thanks

We ship worldwide!

For some reason I'm not able to complete my order. I'm at checkout & entered all info...but no way to send order?

"And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.". Matthew 4:19

I figured it out...I was trying to order something not in stock. Thank you for the discount :)

"And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.". Matthew 4:19

I figured it out...I was trying to order something not in stock. Thank you for the discount :)

Also products that are not in stock, you have to checkout... We did has some issues with our checkout system, so that could be a reason.

Did you finally make your order? If not, could you sent me an email for extra support?

Joost

We ship worldwide!

We can always discuss other transporters!

I mean regular post office service. We pay higher taxes over the product and shipping costs when courier service is used.

I mean regular post office service. We pay higher taxes over the product and shipping costs when courier service is used.

Yes, we do that on request! If you have placed an order mention it in the comment box please.

The shipping will take longer 8-10 business days, but if it will safe some money....

Joost

We ship worldwide!

Wow what a nice gesture for your fellow customers.

Appelboom is the most trustworthy pen/ office supplier.

Good communication and status updates when placing an order!

My preferred supplier (no affiliation just a very happy customer):

Appelboom

Wow what a nice gesture for your fellow customers.

Appelboom is the most trustworthy pen/ office supplier.

Good communication and status updates when placing an order!

Thanks you KJY!

We ship worldwide!

The Pelikan M200 is showing up out of stock. Can I still order it?

President, Big Apple Pen Club

Follow us on Instagram @big_apple_pen_club

"Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery."

J.J. Lax Pen Co.

www.jjlaxpenco.comOn Instagram: @jjlaxpenco

Thanks for the discount! I just put an order in, can you please ship via post instead of courrier - they tend to go wild with brokerage fees coming in. Impressive selection on pens I can never otherwise get my hands on - came at the perfect time of the begining of my Lamy fetish.

The Pelikan M200 is showing up out of stock. Can I still order it?

Hi jjlax10,

We have still two broad nibs in stock and a medium!

We ship worldwide!