Special Edition Safari Parade

ink-syringe

The bear is one of the mascots for Line products. Here are some of the other characters.

screen-shot-2012-11-19-at-6-30-40-pm1.pn

Thanks for taking the time to share the descriptions. I know that I care about such things sounds odd in the world we live in today, but a steadfast heart of gold, rather than hidden sinister motives means something to some people : )

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ink-syringe

• tinkerteacher

• laoriginaltec

• Sal the List Maker

Maybe if they just make the clips without selling them with pens.

Thanks for taking the time to share the descriptions. I know that I care about such things sounds odd in the world we live in today, but a steadfast heart of gold, rather than hidden sinister motives means something to some people : )

No Problem. Happy to help.

I wonder if they will make Cony pen clips to attach to a white or pink Safari soon. Making it come with a Safari is only going to make the pen double in price.

It would be great if they started to just make clips and not just from the Line company. Hello Kitty's Badtz Maru would look great on my black safari.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36100000/Hello-Kitty-image-hello-kitty-36130023-960-827.jpg

Maybe if they just make the clips without selling them with pens....

It would be great if they started to just make clips and not just from the Line company. Hello Kitty's Badtz Maru would look great on my black safari.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36100000/Hello-Kitty-image-hello-kitty-36130023-960-827.jpg

Oooh I wouldn't mind Hello Kitty herself on my white Safari!

That's why god invented stickers. heh

Looking for a cap for a Sheaffer Touchdown Sentinel Deluxe Fat version

Thanks for sharing the images of the Line version. I love the color, and the bear is cute. I think lots of us have posted or wished for a brown Safari. We can hope this version becomes the special edition Safari of 2016.

Posted Image

Oooh I wouldn't mind Hello Kitty herself on my white Safari!

Anyone interested in a review of my Hello Kitty Platinum Preppy fountain pen?

I've only got the red one, not the full set.

Edited by tinkerteacher

Semper Faciens, Semper Discens

Anyone interested in a review of my Hello Kitty Platinum Preppy fountain pen?

I've only got the red one, not the full set.

Yes! but maybe post not in the Lamy Forum ; )

just for fun, wish there was an anniversary LE set in Calvin and Hobbes colors and stripes ; )

Will do when I can get a better camera than my iPad's. And, I need to think of a very good excuse explanation for why a straight mid-40s uni professor is using a Hello Kitty Preppy (inked up with Oxblood) to grade his students' work.

If you like pens and paper with cute cartoony characters stay far far away from Rakuten Global. Your wallet will thank you.

Kawaii, a small word but the translation involves an hour long cultural lesson.

Interesting thread, found this notice posted on their official site. Got a friend to translate for me. Basically says they ran out of stock online and to come to the physical store to buy them, and they'll update on when they have more stock in the store. No word about whether more stock will be back online or not.

That's what they told me last weekend too and what I reported above. You might get lucky online but generally at this point the only way to get one is to walk into the store in Shinsa and buy one. I got this from a LAMY rep. in Korea. I called. Old school. On the horn.

Not sure why none believe me. heh.

Interesting thread, found this notice posted on their official site. Got a friend to translate for me. Basically says they ran out of stock online and to come to the physical store to buy them, and they'll update on when they have more stock in the store. No word about whether more stock will be back online or not.

Knowing Lamy, they most likely made the Line Safaris in one massive batch. Stuck 'em in boxes to be shipped to Korea, and started cleaning out the molds.

When they're gone, they're gone.

A friend of mine just went to the Line store in Shinsa and they are sold out. So looks like that is it. Gone.

LOL

Brown is the name of the bear whose face is on the clips that come with this set

Pic heavy review here:

http://kmpn.blogspot.com/2015/03/lamy-safari-brown-edition-2015.html.

Interesting that Lamy stamps "BROWN" on the bottom backside of the pen cap in case you forget what colour the pen is.

LOL

Edited by Sal the List Maker

made my own

post-115445-0-23199100-1427618637_thumb.jpg