• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GClef

• Left FPN

• ThegreatandpowerfullR

• OakIris

That would be perfect for me!... but I have no money so you guys have at it.

If anybody wants to buy a FPR triveni, a waterman's crusader with a modified barrel, or faber castell pitt brush pens I have one just for you!

Well, I`m sure you did the seller a big favor with this thread ;)

I hope it`ll be really expensive as I`ve just run out of budget.

yes, I`m mean :angry:

Edited by Polanova

lol - so, what is the "prize" if someone guesses correctly, or is this all in good fun and there is no reward?

Holly

What if its a waterman's nib? I'll probably enter anyways once I get to a computer.

If anybody wants to buy a FPR triveni, a waterman's crusader with a modified barrel, or faber castell pitt brush pens I have one just for you!

... once I get to a computer.

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m496/gclef1114/Gibberish/0212152128-1.jpg

post-110974-0-65780600-1423796449_thumb.jpg

That was either some rich sucker or one of the people who bid on things and don't pay.

Never mind it seems like those two are REALLY dedicated to get a music nib

Wow, that got up there in price FAST! lol I do wonder who that e***t person is - 0 feedback, so zero participation on eBay until this item was listed, but he/she is willing to bid $1500 plus on a pen that seller hasn't tested so doesn't even know if the pen is in working order? :unsure: (And the seller apparently doesn't know what model the pen is or what color it might be. Did Waterman make purple pens back in the day? On my monitors, the pen just looks black....) Five more days before the bidding ends; whoever wins it better really trust USPS or ask for more secure shipping options, like via insured courier or something instead of $3.95 economy shipping!

Sorry to take the fun out of it by asking about the prize, gClef; I meant no harm, but you did say it was a contest, and normally that means a prize, so I had to ask. :D

Forgive my ignorance, but I don't know anything about this particular pen model or how rare a Waterman music nib might be. I realize that a thing is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it, but, in all reality, is this sort of price - which may be well over $2000 by the time the "bidding war" is over - normal/expected for this particular Waterman? If not, I imagine the seller is feeling quite gleeful by now!

Holly

Edited by OakIris