• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• white_lotus

• soniknitr

• doggonecarl

• rafapa

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got Visconti Brown when it was heavily discounted at my local pen/ink store, and I'm glad I did. A great dark brown.

Be careful though. I can't think of another ink bottle more prone to tipping over than Visconti's.

Yes they may have designed it backwards. Thanks for pointing that out. I keep the bottle in the plastic house it came with to prevent tippage. Of course that doesn't when filling, the most dangerous time obviously.

Yes they may have designed it backwards. Thanks for pointing that out. I keep the bottle in the plastic house it came with to prevent tippage. Of course that doesn't when filling, the most dangerous time obviously.

I put a fair amount of blu tack at the bottom.

Thanks for the review..Isn't it a shade darker than a MB toffee brown?

Best,

Sonik

I do have a bottle of MB toffee brown, but have used it yet. That's the next brown on the list to fill the "pen that uses brown ink". So I'll check it out soon, and post back here (in a week, so patience please).

Thanks for the review..Isn't it a shade darker than a MB toffee brown?

Best,

Sonik

I've inked up the same pen with the MB Toffee Brown and started a review. Compared with the writings I've done with the Visconti Brown/sepia, they appear very close to one another. The Visconti does not appear darker in reality (it was an artifact of my low scanning skills). The MB seems to be slightly more shady of the two. I should have the review finished in a couple days. The MB seems to be slightly warmer.

I've inked up the same pen with the MB Toffee Brown and started a review. Compared with the writings I've done with the Visconti Brown/sepia, they appear very close to one another. The Visconti does not appear darker in reality (it was an artifact of my low scanning skills). The MB seems to be slightly more shady of the two. I should have the review finished in a couple days. The MB seems to be slightly warmer.

Oh! Is it? I have a Toffee brown. Eagerly awaiting your review of the same..

Best,

Sonik

You have come to earth to entertain and to be entertained - P.Y

Some Pen & Paraphernalia Reviews