Jump to content

Help - Where Can I Buy A Tilted/slanted Rollerball Pen Tip?

Ink Eater

Recommended Posts



At 4:40 in this video, you will see a rollerball pen that is angled to mimic a fountain pen nib for people who hold their pens a lot to the side and not so upright (I fall into that category).



Where in the world can I buy such an exotic rollerball tip? Do any modern makers produce these?

Lastly, do they exist in different angle variations?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Algester


  • Ink Eater


Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...