Click Pure Crystal Fountain Pen Review: Beauty With Substance

mrmohitmishra

Flex on a low cost pen? That is very cool. I've been unable to find this pens in stationary stores in Bangalore, maybe time to mail Mr. Harsha on this forum. However, I saw their Click's ebonites (Bamboo and Falcon) and what might be their 114 HTR (I'm not sure if it was this or another one of their demonstrators) in Avenue road.

Reference: http://www.uniquepen.in/project-services/fountain-pens/

Nib is not exactly flexible but offers decent flex. As far as I know the pen may be available online soon.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrmohitmishra

• a_m

• zdeveric

• hari317

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have to agree though that the ten-pack looks impressive. The single pen had me thinking, oh nice... the two together a bit more... but the ten in their box had me going Wow! where do I find one... and then I opened my envelope... :)

+1 on that. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I also reviewed the pen yesterday which i have been using for past 2 weeks....

Love it.... has got certain variations

The review of same can be found here CLICK MAJESTIC

img_20150216_2228142.jpg

Very good pen. Excellent review. The ink color looks gorgeous

I put my savings to test

Lamy & Pilot FPs the Best

No more I even think of the rest

(Preference Fine and Extra Fine Nibs)

Pen is meant for writing - not for looking :-)

• 4 weeks later...

I bought it as soon as i saw your review of it Mr. Mohit! Very poetic review as usual! :D :thumbup: Like your writing style.

I already have the white "Tulip"version, but always wished for a full demo version of the Tulip especially because it has a piston! :puddle: It seems the fountain pen gods listened and they came out with it! :D B)

Went to the pen site and saw a number of pens that were of interest.

However, there was no option to determine pricing or to purchase a pen.

Did I miss something or is this not available (yet)?

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

Though different names of this pen is going around. The exact name of this FP is "Click Tulip Crystal". There is another pen with smaller section width, its called "Click Majestic Crystal"

Pen manufactured at Indore (Madhya Pradesh).

http://www.uniquepen.in

I put my savings to test

Though different names of this pen is going around. The exact name of this FP is "Click Tulip Crystal". There is another pen with smaller section width, its called "Click Majestic Crystal"

Pen manufactured at Indore (Madhya Pradesh).

http://www.uniquepen.in

Can I make an order by them?

Can I make an order by them?

Why not? Unlike some other sellers, they do reply on email. And at least in India, one can get the FPs at a much cheaper price compared to what other sellers sell online. You will have to ask them whether they send abroad. If they send FPs outside then you can even get the full pack of 10 for the price what you may be paying for one or two FPs at some popular online sites.

The good thing about this company is that they are also distributors of their products. Other companies like Wality etc appoint dealers and do not directly deal with retail customers.

I put my savings to test

Also, I would add, the difference between the Majestic and Tulip is the golden band you see on the piston. Tulip Crystal has it, while the Majestic Crystal does not have it.

I put my savings to test

• 3 weeks later...

I bought it as soon as i saw your review of it Mr. Mohit! Very poetic review as usual! :D :thumbup: Like your writing style.

I already have the white "Tulip"version, but always wished for a full demo version of the Tulip especially because it has a piston! :puddle: It seems the fountain pen gods listened and they came out with it! :D B)

Thanks Mr. Pandya...

Had been busy lately..

Came here after a while.. Good to see you. THANKS

Went to the pen site and saw a number of pens that were of interest.

However, there was no option to determine pricing or to purchase a pen.

Did I miss something or is this not available (yet)?

I think its available on ASApens.in

Also, I would add, the difference between the Majestic and Tulip is the golden band you see on the piston. Tulip Crystal has it, while the Majestic Crystal does not have it.

Thats it!

An interesting concept pen, like others I expected a real crystal pen upon clicking on the link but this is quirky

Why not? Unlike some other sellers, they do reply on email. And at least in India, one can get the FPs at a much cheaper price compared to what other sellers sell online. You will have to ask them whether they send abroad. If they send FPs outside then you can even get the full pack of 10 for the price what you may be paying for one or two FPs at some popular online sites.

The good thing about this company is that they are also distributors of their products. Other companies like Wality etc appoint dealers and do not directly deal with retail customers.

Thank you, Anup. I have get in touch with Unique Pen and they instruct me to contact ASA Pen. Now the pair of tulip fps are on my wishing list.

Thank you, Anup. I have get in touch with Unique Pen and they instruct me to contact ASA Pen. Now the pair of tulip fps are on my wishing list.

I find another version majestic FP available on ebay.com

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161573932637

There is also review of this FP at

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/242640-romus-demonstrator-pen/

The plus side of majestic compared to tulip is that Majestic has ebonite feed and not plastic feed. Besides, the nib alignment in Majestic is better than Tulip.

Also posting in Majestic is much better compared to Tulip demonstrators

The Romus FP I find has a much better clip compared to off the shelf Majestic

Edited by anup

I put my savings to test

I find another version majestic FP available on ebay.com

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161573932637

There is also review of this FP at

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/242640-romus-demonstrator-pen/

The plus side of majestic compared to tulip is that Majestic has ebonite feed and not plastic feed. Besides, the nib alignment in Majestic is better than Tulip.

Also posting in Majestic is much better compared to Tulip demonstrators

The Romus FP I find has a much better clip compared to off the shelf Majestic

TULIP looks nicer and $14 for two is quite attractive.

TULIP looks nicer and $14 for two is quite attractive.

Obviously your choice.

I use both :-)

I put my savings to test