New "caiso" Bulkfiller Revealed !

fountainbel

Hi Francis

Interesting to know Conid is now also going to make the feed in house.

That leads to the question: What about the nibs? Looking at the production facilities I am sure they will be able to produce superb nibs in various metals...

Though it may not be the most economical option...

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountainbel

• glassjaw003

• Tojusi

• mongrelnomad

I look forward to the arrival of this new pen. My Slimline should be here tomorrow!

"One can not waste time worrying about small minds . . . If we were normal, we'd still be using free ball point pens." —Bo Bo Olson

"I already own more ink than a rational person can use in a lifetime." —Waski_the_Squirrel

I'm still trying to figure out how to list all my pens down here.

Hi Bulkfiller friends !

The FPR CAISO Bulkfiller demonstrator will become available as from October 2015

Price -without the nib of your choice - is 862 Euros

As for the cost of the additional nib of your choice, please refer to the Conid website.

(Titanium :63 Euros , 14K gold : 125 Euros 14K Rhodinated 145 Euros, special grinding 35 Euros)

Note the above mentioned prices are for export outside the EU, so no VAT included !

Attached a picture of the final version.

As you can see, the cap top and the filling knob will be made made from titan

Pens will engraved with FPR LE 00/ 60, 01-60 to 60-60 being the serial number.

For reservation, please confirm below and also directly to Werner:

werner@conid.be

Francis

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/fountainbel/Fountainbel%20Bulk%20filler/Afbeelding%202_2.jpg

Edited by fountainbel

Sign me up, Francis. I'm sure that stevesurf will take at least one, too. I'll let him know to sign up. Email to follow.

I am enjoying my bulk fillers. They are little engineering marvels. And the titanium nibs are a joy to use.

"One can not waste time worrying about small minds . . . If we were normal, we'd still be using free ball point pens." —Bo Bo Olson

"I already own more ink than a rational person can use in a lifetime." —Waski_the_Squirrel

I'm still trying to figure out how to list all my pens down here.

Please add me to the list too! thanks. been dying to get my first Conid and have been waiting for this one

Thanks.

Hey folks,

Nice to see the interest in Francis' well designed pens, but you can not sign up here in the forum.

Francis gave the email address you have to use. I have highlighted that!.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

eMail sent! Can't wait!

On a related note: can we send you nibs to be fitted (either Emblem nibs, or MB 149s) or does the unique feed preclude this option?

Edited by mongrelnomad

Too many pens; too little writing.

E-mail sent for pen without nib.

Now waiting to see the response to mongrelnomad's question. If negative, I'll purchase the standard Kingsize instead. Fingers crossed. :blush:

Pavoni.

Sign me up, Francis. I'm sure that stevesurf will take at least one, too. I'll let him know to sign up. Email to follow.

I am enjoying my bulk fillers. They are little engineering marvels. And the titanium nibs are a joy to use.

Thanks so much Frank! Francis, confirmed as well :) Make mine Ti and best of luck with the tooling and prep!

Best regards,
Steve Surfaro
Fountain Pen Fun
Cities of the world (please visit my Facebook page for more albums)
Paris | Venezia

Thanks so much Frank! Francis, confirmed as well :) Make mine Ti and best of luck with the tooling and prep!

Be sure to e-mail Werner too.

Hi Francis

Interesting to know Conid is now also going to make the feed in house.

That leads to the question: What about the nibs? Looking at the production facilities I am sure they will be able to produce superb nibs in various metals...

Though it may not be the most economical option...

D.ick

Hi Dick,

Making nibs is actually not a goal for Conid, but who knows in the future …..

Francis

eMail sent! Can't wait!

On a related note: can we send you nibs to be fitted (either Emblem nibs, or MB 149s) or does the unique feed preclude this option?

Hi mongrelnomad.

You can surely install one of the nibs you specified, however a small adaption of the nib housing is

necessary.

Note that when screwing the nib unit out the spring loaded CAISO innards will also come out, so one has to be careful at nib unit exchange not to loose parts !

Francis

Hi mongrelnomad.

You can surely install one of the nibs you specified, however a small adaption of the nib housing is

necessary.

Note that when screwing the nib unit out the spring loaded CAISO innards will also come out, so one has to be careful at nib unit exchange not to loose parts !

Francis

Francis - then I have the perfect nib to be fitted (a monotone 149 nib with some flex). I'll just leave it in the pen and be done with it...

Too many pens; too little writing.